chapter 12

Camerons pov-
I woke up to my phone ringing. It was r boss from magcon bart.

B=bart c=cameron

C-hello * yawns

B-cameron were u asleep its already 11

C-sorry wuts up

B-i need u and the boys to come to ontario for a m&g tomarrow

C-okay see u then....

*hangs up

I got up and went to go wake up the boys and tell them that bart wants us in ontario for the m&g. Nash was sharing a room with me so he was already awake. Matthew and carter and hayes were next. We got some whip cream and put it on there faces and play "drop that kitty". We played the song and they instantly got up. All the boys heard exept roxy ,aaron and keke damn they can sleep. We got up and got some silly string and went into roxys room. Roxy moves a lot in her sleep so her leg was on top of aarons stomach cause aaron was in the middle and keke hand was on aarons face and aarons arms were on the girls they slept so weird we took a pic bc we thought it was cute.

After we took the picture. We sprayed silly string on them but they still wouldnt get up. We all looked confused so we did it again but on there faces still nothing i went up to keke and she moved her hand from aarons face to mine bc i was crouching down she basically slapped me.

Roxys pov-
I woke up to all the boys in my room i was tired "get out"i groaned and they all looked at me i shook aaron and he said"wut" and keke just rolled over which made her hit the floor but knowing her she just layed there. Cam told us to get up so we got up and got ready for the day it was fine we hung out and played but aaron had to go home so he did. I went to the backyard were hayes was bc i havent talk to him all day he was just on his phone "hey hoe"i said "is that any way to greet your boyfriend"he said while putting his phone away "mmmmm i like the sound of that boyfriend"while sitting on his lap i kissed him and laid my head on his shoulder we started talking and he told me tomarrow that he had to go to a m&g in ontario and asked if i wanted to come i said sure and we went inside to see matthew and keke agrueing .....

Kekes pov-
I was sitting on the couch with matthew watching some random tv show when i got a text from one of my friends. I havent seen or talked to him in 5ever so i started to talk to him

J-jason k-keke

J-hey keke its nichole (he used to say that all the time to me)im moving back to compton iv missed u so much i cant wait to see u again i havent talked to u in a while.

K-omg 4 real and i missed u so much ik its been forever since we've talked.

J-so u wanna hang out when i get back just me and u bestfriend

K-when u get back and hell yeah

J-in two days and im moving in the same house.

We talked and i laughed a lot bc jasons stupid sometimes i was laughing so hard matthew asked y i was laughing i said"huh oh nothing" and put all my attention back to my phone i guess matthew got jealous so he asked"who r u talking to " i said"um my friend" he said"y r u so interested wut r u and her talking about" i said"me and him r talking about hanging out geez chill out""ITS A HE" he yelled with jealousy in his voice and then we started argueing it was so stupid.

Matthews pov-
I just hate the fact that shes talking to a guy while shes with me. "I DONT LIKE THAT YOUR TALKING TO HIM" i said" IM NOT GONNA STOP TALKING TO HIM JUST BC U DONT WANT ME TALKING TO HIM U DONT OWN ME"she said and left wtf

Kekes pov-
I couldnt take it no more so i just left ugghhhh why does he have to be so stupid like i was just talking to my friend geezzz. I was walking to park when i heard footsteps behind me i turned around and saw roxy we walked and sat down at the park bench"so wut happened anyway I just heard you guys arguing?"she asked i sighed and said"jasons coming back and wants to hang out and he got jealous"she said"wow thats stupid u guys haven't talked to each other in forever and he's getting all jealous just because hes a boy and wants to hang out" i sighed and nodded my head we talked about it and saw my friend melea so i talked to her and roxy went to the bathroom.

Roxys pov-
After calming down keke i went to the bathroom after i did my business i ran into weasel "oh um sorry weasel "i said while walking past him but he grabbed my hand"hey roxy i know iv never told you this but u know your very very very sexy"he said while licking his lips and looking at me up and down i got out of his grip "let go of me u perve"i said he laughed and said"oh please lets cut the crap we both know we find eachother irresistible"while coming closer to me "dont u ever get near me again and i will and never have found u irresistible"i said "we'll see" he said and left. I got back to keke and we decided to leave cause it was getting late and we both were going to the magcon m&g. We got home and saw the boys we said hi and went upstairs i saw matthew with sad eyes i know he feels bad about wut happened earlier but i know kekes gonna play hard to get. We went to go change and sleep i actually cant wait til the m&g.
Iv been to one of the m&g's it was fun. I went to sleep thinking about it.