chapter 13

Matthews pov-
I woke up to Cameron yelling at me telling me to get up for the meet and greet today I was going to go wake up kekes but I remembered what happened yesterday gosh why am i so stupid I don't know why I got so jealous I need to make it up to her...

Roxys pov-
I was woken up by cam he said we leave in two hours so i took a short shower and told keke "yo hoe get the fuck up" "mmm"she groaned "keke get up or so help me i will say ur full name"i said bc she hates her full name "dont u dare"she said opening her eyes "MAKAILA SHANON STEEN"i yelled she got up and jumped on me all the boys came in. "I told u to never say that"she said"ik but its the only way i could get u to get up"i said "wait y did she get so mad"carter said"she doesn't like her name we call her keke for short."i said . After we cleared everything we all got ready (mine and kekes outfit on top)

*skips to m&g

Hayes pov-
We were all meeting our fans it was so fun. This one girl jumped on me and almost kissed me but roxy was there and coughed uncontrollably letting me and the girl know she was right there so she just kissed my cheek good thing bc ik the she wouldve kissed me if roxy wasnt there. Roxy left to the bathroom and we were done meeting fan so i was alone until i saw someone i did not except to see ever in my life. "Hey baby iv missed u"she said"brooke wut the hell are u doing here"i said kinda mad "iv missed and i know u missed me"she said trying to kiss me but i backed up right when she was about to we heard someone say"aye bitch get the fuck off my man"i knew it was roxy. Brooke turned around and said "last time i checked he was my boyfriend" roxy looked at her like she was gonna rip her apart and said"oh really last time i checked he was your EXBOYFRIEND meaning not anymore" "well see about that"brooke said "oh really"roxy said crossing her arms across her while stepping closer chest stepping closer. Is it wrong that i find that attractive. Brooke turned to me and said"ill see u later baby"and kissed me i didnt kiss back tho i just stood there. "OH HELL NO"roxy said and pulled brooke off and punched her brooke tackeled her to the floor but roxy was still beating her no ass.

Roxys pov-
Who the fuck does this bitch think she is tryanna kiss my man like uh no get the fuck out here with ur no ass self. We were fighting until one of her friends comes and tries to jump me...

Kekes pov-
I was looking for roxy cause i couldnt find her until heard screaming and saw hayes tryanna pull some girl of roxy but the other was on his back. I was so confused until i realized she was getting jumped. Oh hell no i went up to the one on hayes back and yanked that bitch by her hair. I wanted to laugh so hard bc this bitches hair came out but i didnt bc i wasnt the time. I started punching her but the bitch kicked my stomach which made me fall. Roxy was on top of the girl and beating her ass when she saw me she ran over to the girl and pushed her down by that time the boys and the security guard. "Can someone please tell me why you and Roxy were in a fight"cam asked us. Hayes was telling him wut happened while roxy and me sat down. "Hey keke can i please talk to you alone"matthew said scratching the back of his neck . That is such a turn on to me but im supposed to be mad so i showed no emotion. "Um sure"i said and left with him to another room."look im sorry i yelled at you i was just jealous im really sorry can u forgive me?"he said "ummmmm yea"i said he smiled really big and hugged me. After all that drama we all made our way to the car...

Roxys pov-
I cuddled into hayes chest while walking to the car but saw brooke up against the car"looking for another beating"i said still hugging hayes make sure she knows hes mine. "No just telling you to watch your back" she said and walked away. We got in the car and drove off i laid my head on hayes shoulder and started thinking about wut brooke meant when she said "watch ur back" but im not really tripping.

*skips car ride

We finally got home. So me and keke went upstairs but she went to matthews room ig shes sleeping in there. Hayes followed me to my room and laid on my bed i really care cause i was half alseep. We laid there and next thing u know im knocked out.

*next morning

I woke up right next to hayes . Todays sunday and i remembered track starts on in a couple weeks so i got up took a shower and wore my air nike pros some sweats and a baggy shirt and put my in ponytail. It was pretty windy outside but i didnt bother wearing a sweater bc im gonna run so im not gonna be cold. I took my phone and got my earphones and went outside i usually run 4 miles.

*2 miles already

I sat down on a bench and got some water from the fountain. When somebody pushed me against the wall and said "stay the hell away from hayes" i knew right away it was brooke . She punch me in the stomach and said"your ugly ,worthless and nobody likes u hayes is only dating you bc he wants to make me jealous and your a slow runner" i looked at her and said"bitch please i bet i have more friends than you and hes dating me cause he likes me and thanks that motivates me more to run more." She let go of me and said"if u dont break up with hayes i will make ur life a living hell."she said"wut r u gonna do try to beat me up"i said laughing cause she knows she cant fight. "No something worse" she said and left . I got off the wall and left to go finish my other miles.

Hayes pov-
I woke up and saw roxy not next to me so i got up and looked for her but i couldnt find her. Cameron and keke called her but i went straight to voicemail. I was so worried that something happened to her until we heard the door opened . We ran to the door and saw roxy out of breath...

Roxys pov-
I was so tired i ran 5 miles instead of 4 bc brooke said i was slow and i made my 5miles in 20 min. Everybody looked at me and said i was crazy but i didnt care. I went upstairs to go change and keke came too. "Dude brooke fuckin threatend me bc she doesnt want me with hayes."i said she looked surprised. We talked about it and just left we decided to go to the mall and just hang out. Carter and shawn left. Nash and cam and taylor and aaron went to the other side of the which left me,keke,matthew ,and hayes. We were at hollister when hayea said he had to go to the batthroom so he left. Keke and matthew were being all lovey dovey which made me want hayes more so i decided to go find hayes in the bathroom and u wont believe wut i saw......

Authors note:i might of made mistakes