Chapter 1

I clutched the picture of Percy and me dearly. Tears welled up in my eyes. Why did it have to end this way? Why wasn't love as magical as they claimed it would be? Why is it hurting me so much? I could feel the aching inside my chest. Those nights spent crying, those songs that brought truckloads of memory back. It's unfair. How does one know when they're in love for the first time ever? What if it becomes too late when they finally realize it? I couldn't help but reminisce, and slowly I drifted off, down memory lane.

It was 2011, around 4 years back. I was 14 and stupid. I strolled into class and spotted Ash staring at me. Quickly I took my usual spot beside my friend Ariel and indulged in our usual talk, but from the corner of my eye I could see that Ash had his gaze fixed upon me. Right after class, he stood there blocking my way. "Can you plssss move Ash, I'm running late I gotta go!" I retorted. "Uh... Priscilla.... I mean pris.... Uh would you like to go out with me?"

"WHAT? Ash... I've know you for ages.. why now? why suddenly?"

"Things change pris.. All I know is that I want to be with you."

"Well Ash I don't feel anything for you just yet but.... we'll be friends for now what do you say?"

"Cool with me :) " he shot back

And that's how it started. The first guy who took interest in me. We chatted over the phone a lot and finally went out once, after 2 months of being 'friends' I didn't want to mess the friendship up but I also knew that he wouldn't stay forever so we started dating. It lasted a couple of weeks before Ariel broke in with a shocker.

"O M G PRIS do you know you're nothing but a bet. Did you hear me. BET. The guys made a bet and that's why Ash's dating you. I told you, he seems sly. Back off pris, before its too late."

But did I listen? Nah. There's this word used to describe people like me, yes you're right, the word is STUPID.

Ash stopped texting me that often and began hooking up with girls on Facebook infront of my very own eyes and when I confronted him he always shrugged it off. I hated it. I hated that I couldn't change anything. That's when my Ariel's boyfriend's friend sent me a Facebook friend request.

/ Percy Arington • Accept|Reject /

Well he is my Ariel's boyfriend's friend so I couldn't possibly reject him, could I? So I accepted him. And that's the exact moment my whole life took a turn. A very very very big turn. Never would I have guessed how much effect this boy would have on me in some time. To think now, I did underplay the significance of such a life changing event. Little did I know...

----------------------------------------------
Hope you like it guys. Will update depending on support. :)

-Ria