Chapter 4

Soon after I reached the cafeteria, only to meet with the worried faces of my best friends.

 Layla, Ariel, Sophie and Valentina. Layla was the smart, motherly one. Ariel was the 'pain-in-the-ass-but-still-the-best'. Sophie was the one who listened to all my problems and never judged me. I could tell her everything be it stupid or wise and she would stand by me. Lastly, Valentina was the drop dead gorgeous one who made me want to cry each time I looked at her. 

I couldn't understand what the bad news was. Why did they look so worried? Shortly they broke out of their worried state and all embraced me in a hug cooing together, "Are you fine Pris. We were so worried when you ignored each one of us yesterday. Don't worry about Ash. He is a jerk. We all know you'll find true happiness in no time.''

I was startled, oh so this was about me. I laughed it off and reassured them that I was perfectly fine, and deep inside I knew it was Percy's little pep talk but I decided it was not the wisest thing to share with them at this point.

And school ended too, I headed back home to find my younger sisters, Rachel and Helena slumping on the couch. "Whats up Chicka? Are you feelin better now?" asked Helena. I just nodded and embraced them in a hug. Oh all this overwhelming love.  I loved my family and friends. I headed to my room to work on my homework. Before I knew it, it was dinner time. My favourite part of the day. Having the strictest parents in the world, I knew they would ground me for life if I told them about Ash. Despite being strict, they were still the most loveable people on planet. I shared everything with mom, but obviously I couldn't share this. After dinner I made my way up to my room, hoping dearly that Percy would call me again.

And he did 

*wide smiles*