Chapter 6

He was beautiful. I could stare at him all day long. He was handsome in a boyish kinda way, with a clean shaven and chiseled face. His eyes were sharp and his eyelashes were beyond beautiful.His body was ideal and I could see his shirt hugging the curves of his biceps. Why would someone this beautiful hide their pictures on Facebook. Another mystery. With this boy, everything was a mystery.

He was down to earth and we went to Pizza Hut to grab some Pizza before sneaking into the Cinema for a movie rated 16 and above. Sad I was only 14 but being the confident and charming guy he was, Percy managed to convince the workers at the cinema that I was over 16 and we ran into the theatre giggling. This was the best day ever. So many risks, so much fun, all for this guy, and only with this guy. After the movie ended it was almost time to meet my sisters and to my surprise Percy asked me if he could follow me back home in my bus. Of course I approved and texted my sisters to meet me at the park beside my house instead. 

In the bus, there was some sudden awkwardness and I couldn't help but wonder why.. It was going good. This guy was fun. 

I liked him..OOPS I LOVED HIM.

No no no no this isn't meant to be happening. I am falling in love with a guy who probably treats all his friend the same way. 

And that's when he said it.

"I don't mean to scare you Pris but you're unlike anyone I've met before. I uh.. you're nice to hang out with..We should do it sometime soon. Bye Pris your stop's here."

I felt a pang of disappointment. Yea well what was I thinking. I waved good bye and started to walk out of the bus. Just when I stepped out of the bus, Percy yelled, "I THINK I LOVE YOU PRIS." 

And, just as the bus was about to shut its door on my face, I yelled back, "I think love you too,Percy."

With a glued on smile I walked over to the park to meet my sisters. Rachel jumped on me saying "ooh you kissed him! Your lipstick is gone." while Helena was interrogating me like she was some police officer. For goodness sake they were 12 and 10, but acted much older. 

I filled them in on everything, keeping the suspense till last and when I broke it they jumped to hug me. "I knew he would love you.Who wouldn't? You're beautiful and smart. I'm glad for you." Rachel said, squeezing me.

We walked home right after and the rest of the day went by in a flash. At night Percy called me. For the first time I was tongue tied and I realised that he was too. It was hard getting over the fact that I was with Percy. I never would have thought! Ah fate...

But in time, both of us grew to accept the fact that we were together and our conversations returned back to normal. But with the addition of one thing....

"2 months with you and I've never felt this happy. Promise me that you'll stay till the very end Pris. I don't know what I did for 16 years of my life, without you but I can't do it anymore now that I've met you."

"I will stay Percy. No matter what."

"Promise?"

"Promise."