Chapter One

This is probably gonna get really rated M so if I forget a warning in a certain chapter be prepared!!

Beca pushed Chloe agaisnt the wall and shoved her tongue in her mouth. Chloe tangled her fingers in the beautiful brown locks that fall passed her shoulders. She moaned lightly when Beca's lips found their way to her neck, kissing that sweet spot right behind her ear.

"Beca..." She moaned her name loudly. Before she new it, her shirt was on the floor and Beca's tongue was tracing her cleavage. She tightened her grip in her and began to grind her hips agaisnt hers. Beca roughly pushed her hips against the wall and knelt down, trailing kisses down her body.

She looked down at the gorgeous girl, watching her tongue as it worked gracefully with her lips. Beca's eyes shot up and locked with Chloe's as she dipped her tongue into her navel, sending shivers through Chloe. Keeping eye contact, Beca began to undo Chloe's pants and slowly slide them down. She watched Beca's hands as they worked, her fingers trailing down her thighs as she pulled Chloe's panties down them.

Their eyes connected once again and Chloe take couldn't take her eyes off of the baby blues of her lover. Beca's mouth tugged into a smug smirk and she stood up, pushing Chloe toward the bed. Chloe fell back onto the soft mattress and smiled when Beca crawled on top and kissed her way back down her body. Chloe propped herself up on her elbows and watched as the tiny girl climbed off of the bed and kneeled on the floor between her legs

"Spread." The word was music to Chloe's ear and she happily spread her legs for Beca. That same smirk tugged at Beca's lips once again when she saw the arousal between Chloe's legs. Her hand shot up and gently rubbed it, sending explosions through Chloe's body. Her breath hitched when she saw Beca's head suddenly descending between her legs and....

That's when she woke up.

Of course it was a dream. Beca would never do any of that. But it felt so real! The way her tongue collided with hers, how it felt when her lips touched her skin, her hand rubbing the area throbbing for her attention. She wanted it. She wants it so bad!

Chloe groaned as she pulled herself up and rubbed the sleepy out of her eyes. She never has sleep as good as when she's dreaming about Beca but she doesn't enjoy the excruciating need for her in her wake. Chloe slid her hand under the covers and touches herself.

"Fuck." She groaned. She soaked her underwear. Sighing, she slowly rose from her bed and grabbed some clothes. Shower. Needs a nice long shower.

"Hey red." Beca's voice put an immediate smile on Chloe's face and she turned to look at the beautiful woman. "Hey Becs."

"What are you doing?" Chloe looked at the clothes in her hand. "Shower." She replied. "Okay. Well Stacie is taking me shopping today and-"

"Wait. Beca Mitchell is going shopping?" Chloe mocked surprise. "I know but its not normal shopping. She's taking me to get lingerie for my big date with Jesse tonight." Chloe fought to keep the smile on her face. "Big date?"

"Yeah. It's our anniversary." Beca said with an adoring smile. Her love for this Treble disgusts Chloe, but, she's happy "Anyway. Can you come? I don't wanna be alone with Stacie in Victoria's secret." Chloe hated to know Becawas shopping to look sexy for someone that's not her, but she couldn't pass up a chance to see Beca in lingerie. "Count me in."

"Great. We'll be waiting." Chloe nodded and headed to the bathroom.

The warm water was beating down on her and it felt amazing. Chloe closed her eyes and images from her dream flashed through her head. She felt herself becoming aroused and the images of Beca in lingerie made it worse.

She had to. She couldn't fight it anymore.

Pressing one hand against the wall for support, Chloe spread her legs and began to run her hand down body. She imagined Beca as she caressed her breasts then slid her hand lower. She moaned when her fingers circled her throbbing sex. She rubbed hard and slipped a finger in. Her hand worked vigorously, moans pouring out of her mouth. She finally felt that familiar sensation in her stomach and Beca's name slipped from her mouth.

Damn. This isn't going to be an easy shopping trip.

Short, I know. Sorry about that. I don't wanna make them too long. And I wanna keep you wanting more and more. I know this is pretty sreamy right now but the whole thing won't be like this. It will get friendly, I just wanna attract people and what attracts them more than BeChloe sex?

Hope you enjoyed!