Chapter Thirty

Sorry if something repeats. I wrote this on Microsoft Office online and it would either delete what I had just written, or write it for a second time. Anyway, enjoy.

Beca runs into the party area as fast as her tiny legs can carry her, her lungs struggling to keep up. Man, she needs to start hitting a gym. As she closes in on the area, her heart patters faster at the sound that is filling the area both in and outside of the rented space.

"You're giving me a million reasons to let you go. You're giving me a million reasons to quit the show. You're givin' me a million reasons, give me a million reasons. Givin' me a million reasons, about a million reasons. If I had a highway, I would run for the hills. If you could find a dry way, I'd forever be still. But you're giving me a million reasons, give me a million reasons. Givin' me a million reasons, about a million reasons. I bow down to pray. I try to make the worse seem better. Lord, show me the way to cut through all his worn out leather. I've got a hundred million reasons to walk away but baby, I just need one good one to stay."

She immediately recognizes the song and exactly why the ginger chose that song. She sings out her problems and, right now, her biggest problem is Beca. But, she plans to fix that and become solution to her problems.

She step inside and is immediately taken aback by the beauty on the tiny stage. Her eyes are closed as her hands skillfully move across the piano keys, producing beautiful sounds. Beca smiles at the sight. She's always loved to watch Chloe when she got into her music. It's admirable.

"Beca, what are you doing here?" The man, of whom I've neglected to name because he's not essential, approached the brunette.

"Her." Beca states plainly, "She's why I'm here."

"She's over it, Beca. You need to move on. You need to let her move on."

"No. I'm sick of people telling me that. She doesn't want me, too. I know she doesn't. She needs me and I need her. She's all I've ever needed."

The man smiles a little, giving a slight nod. "Okay. But can you wait for her to finish her set before you crash the party? This is pretty special to my little girl."

"Yeah, of course." She takes a seat at a table and watches Chloe as she finished up her performance.

"Head stuck in a cycle, I look off and I stare It's like that I've stopped breathing, but completely aware 'Cause you've given me a million reasons Give me a million reasons Giving me a million reasons About a million reasons And if you say something that you might even mean It's hard to even fathom which parts I should believe 'Cause you've given me a million reasons Give me a million reasons Givin' me a million reasons About a million reasons I bow down to pray I try to make the worse seem better Lord, show me the way To cut through all his worn out leather I've got a hundred million reasons to walk away But baby, I just need one good one to stay Aye-eee-ayeee-ay-ayyee Oh, baby I'm bleedin', bleedin' Aye-eee-ayeee-ay-ayyee Can't you give me what I'm needin', needin' Every heartbreak makes it hard to keep the faith But baby, I just need one good one Good one, good one, good one, good one, good one When I bow down to pray I try to make the worse seem better Lord, show me the way To cut through all his worn out leather I've got a hundred million reasons to walk away But baby, I just need one good one, good one Tell me that you'll be the good one, good one Baby, I just need one good one to stay aye eee ayeee."

The crowd erupts into cheers, Beca being no exception. The girl rose as everyone else did, clapping and cheering loudly for her love. All went silent when a scream erupted louder than the rest and a little girl, almost identical to Chloe in some magical way, jumped into Chloe's lap, causing an expression never seen before to cross Chloe's face. Beca couldn't decipher if it was a good or bad one.