Chapter Ten

This jumps a bit, but stick with it. There's important information revealed here. Enjoy!

Beca, I can't tell you how sorry I am. Please forgive me.

Beca, please don't ignore me. We need to talk, I don't want to lose you.

Beca, I will do anything to make this right. Please talk to me, I love you.

Beca, please!

Beca's phone buzzed nonstop throughout the night, Emily's contact photo greeting her when she opened them the next morning. She quickly scanned through them before giving a quick response, then shutting her phone down. "Becs, what's wrong?" Beca smiled at the sound of the groggy voice and turned toward the beautiful girl next to her.

"Nothing, just some business." She placed a few gentle kisses on the soft lips she'd spent hours getting to know, "Go back to sleep. You must be exhausted." A smile pulled on Chloe's lips, absently pulling the strings of Beca's heart with it, "You wore me out." She giggled. She made herself comfortable, and easily drifted back off into a peaceful slumber as Beca laid beside her. She watched the older girl sleep in adoration as she ran her fingers along her spine lightly.

Photo credit to bechloe

Photo credit to bechloe.beatchell on Instagram.

The second she heard the One Direction ringtone, Emily anxiously jumped across the bed from where she had been pacing. Her hope faded when she saw the vague message that consisted of one emoji, telling her to fuck herself. Middle finger emoji, in case you didn't get that. She checked the time and her hope gradually returned as she devised a plan. She would use Beca's own idea against her...

Standing across the lot from Residual Heat, Emily stayed hidden behind a large tree as she watched for her Bella captain. When her eyes fell upon the tiny brunette, she was surprised to see a bubbly attitude emanating from the DJ as she conversed with a presumed co worker. Em watched on as the two carried a casual conversation before parting ways, that's when she took her chance.

"Beca!" At the sound of her name, Beca's head swerved to find the voice's owner. Relief filled Emily when Beca didn't run away at the sight of her, and instead mimicked her text response. Ignoring the crude hand gesture, the freshman made her way toward the senior, speeding up as she headed away from her. "Beca, stop! Please!" Her pleas went ignored as she started to lose sight of the four year Bella.

For having short legs, she sure can move.

When she finally caught up to her, Emily was about to speak when a door slammed shut between them. Beca stared emotionless through the glass as she held the handle, so she couldn't get in. "Come on, Beca! Are you really going to let a mistake get in the way of our friendship?!" Emily desperately yelled through the glass, only earning a shrug from the other girl. "I'm sorry, okay? I really am. I will do anything if you just please talk to me."

"You want me to talk to you? You want to do something?" Beca finally responded verbally to the never ending pleas. Emily nodded a little too violently, "Stay away from me. Stop talking to me, stop texting me, don't even think about me. I want nothing to do with you. Just walk away."

"Beca..."

"Goodbye, Ms. Junk." Beca quickly cut her off, "I hope you have a great life, and I expect you to dry clean your uniform before returning it."

"No, please. Don't do this." The tears began to fall as realization set in. "There will be a dorm for you to utilize once you're moved out of the house." With that, Beca turned and walked inside, leaving Emily alone at the door to figure out her post Bella life.

As Beca walked, she could feel herself starting to fall apart. It hurt to let her go. Emily was the sister she never had, and she loved her like one, but she betrayed her. And in the worst way imaginable. There was no way she could just let her off like that, not after breaking her heart when it took so much to let her be a part of it. She managed to push her thoughts aside just in time to enter the office, and be sent to work.

By time lunch rolled around, nausea had hit Beca hard. She had already thrown up in her mouth a few times, and after indulging in a nice sized lunch at the Bella home, it was impossible to keep it confined to her mouth any longer. Panic began to consume her as she matched the symptoms to one thing she didn't want to believe was even a possibility.

Ten minutes later, she emerged from the bathroom, running into none other than Emily. "Beca, thank God you're here. Look, you have to reconsider your decision. The Bellas has been my dream for so long."

"I can't. I can't be in this group if you are, and I'm not about to leave my last year here." She tried to push passed her, "But Beca, my mom was a Bella."

"I guess you should have thought about that. I have to go before I get fired."

"Wait.." But she was gone before Emily could even mutter a single word. Her last attempt failing, Em felt sick to her stomach. She rushed to the bathroom and dropped to her knees in front of the toilet. She readied herself, only to be distracted by something sticking out of the trash can by the toilet. Covering her hand with toilet paper, she reached over and plucked the object out of the trash.

"A pregnancy test?" She thought allowed as she scanned the item, "Oh my God," she screamed when realization hit. "Em? Are you okay?" She quickly hid the stick behind her back when Stacie popped her head in, "Yeah, fine."

"Why are you on the ground?"

"Oh, um, looking for my other earring."

"But they're both in your ears." She moved her eyes as if she could see them, "Oh, well that explains why I wasn't finding it. I'm such a ditz." She faked a laugh. "Okay then...did you find out anything from Beca?"

"Oh, I found out plenty." She mumbled, clutching the test behind her. "Good. Well, I'll let you get back to...whatever you were doing." With that, the door latched once again and Emily whipped the test back into her line of sight. "I can't believe this." She mumbled, "Beca's pregnant."

My whole story is unraveling quicker than expected. This should be fun.

Kind of short, but its basically a filler. Sorry for the jumping, hope it wasn't too confusing. There's so much I need to get into these chapters to really make them count.

More soon!