Chapter Twenty-Four

After what felt like an eternity or two, Jesse had finally talked his way out of a lawsuit. If he knew that The Script was so damn petty he would've found a different song to borrow for his input on the Shameless (US) soundtrack. There are far better bands who weren't as petty, according to the young business man. I'm the former Treble's opinion, "Flares" was probably the worst song that the band could've concocted anyway. Despite voicing his negative, bullshit, thoughts, he fought like a mad man in court to not have to remove the song from the soundtrack. He says its because it's gotten many good reviews on how well it fits the story, but really it's just his guilty pleasure song.

The remainder of his time in New York City, New York was put to good use, getting a couple hours decent sleep before it was time to board his flight home. A few hours of comfortless sleep passed, then his plane was touching down in the LA airport with a bumpy landing. Once he was in the car provided by his office, perks of his job is always having a car on standby in case one is in the need of rescuing, he sent a rather vague text to his wife then indulged in a personal phone call. The driver couldn't help but to overhear parts of the conversation, feeling disgusted by some of things that the man he's been instructed to chauffer claims he'll do to who he assumes to be a not very classy lady.

"Here you are, sir." The chauffer announced their arrival at the building of the Swanson home, receiving an annoyed glare from the man in the backseat who paused his phone call. Without so much as a "thank you," receiving a stone cold look from the doorman as well, Jesse was out of the car and headed into the building, stalling the end of his conversation via phone for as long as he could.

The final ding of the elevator is what finally persuaded Jesse to say his good byes. By time he reached the door to his penthouse, his phone was safely tucked into his pocket, replaced by his keys. Just before the key could enter the specially fitted hole of the lock, the door swung open, startling Jesse, causing his keys to drop to the floor.

She stood, dressed all in white, at the altar. Her eyes were peering deep into the beautiful blue pair in front of her, causing the sound of the minister's voice to be nothing but distant background as he marries her to her true love...

...FADE TO BLACK...

She sat on the floor, smiling as she watched the older Anne rip into the gifts that Santa left her. Looking down, her heart swells at the sight of the gorgeous baby boy staring up at her with the same blue eyes as his mother. Then, to her side, she sees the woman of her dreams, becoming aware of the arms around her...

...FADE TO BLACK...

Her body arched off the bed, her hands helplessly clinging to whatever she can, one hand full of the sheet and the other overflowing with brown locks. Pleasure took dominance over every sense and feeling in her body as the incredible brunette she had married took dominance of the most sensitive part of her body, increasing it immensely when she dispenses two fingers inside...

"Oh, fuck. Beca!" Chloe moans loud. It was then that she felt a strong yet feminine hand on her breast, kneading it and teasingly playing with the nipple. Her back, having arched during her sleep, arched even more with the pleasure, her moans becoming guttural. The hand left her breast and reappeared over her mouth, muffling the sounds she had been dispensing rather loudly in attempts to not awaken the mini Beca who's fast asleep down the hall.

Just moments after her abrupt awakening, the ginger exploded in her...er...girlfriend's mouth? They haven't yet discussed that pesky label system...

With a proud grin, Beca pulled away and licked Chloe clean, the ginger's body jerking when Beca's tongue touches her crazy sensitive clit. The girl's lips touch the skin just above their earlier residence and continues up her stomach and neck until they're allowing Chloe to taste herself on them. "Damn, Bec."