There Is No Forgetting, Only Forgiving

Harry, stop mopping around. North says to Harry as the Alpha just keeps staring to the sky, thinking that everything is all of his faults.

I miss Louis. I miss him so much. His smell is not longer here. Harry replies him.

North scoffs, You are not even helping for only staring and laying down, completely doing nothing. While your mate is out there. I can't believe you are so stupid sometimes.

But I can't do anything without him. Harry whines sadly.

Then do and fix something okay! I know that Louis is upset right now, but that does not mean you have to stop trying. He's your mate! You should have never left him.

What should I do then North? Harry has no idea for being romantic. He's such a mess for always thinking about the Pack.

Make him happy. Surprise him with flowers, write a letter, take him to a candle light dinner date, or anything. Louis deserves to be treated like a princess. He is my princess.

And thanks to North, Harry finally smiles as he gets up to prepare everything.

•••

Louis wakes up to a vase of white roses on his bedside table. He's completely surprised with it. Rose is always Louis' favorite flower. Especially white roses. They are so beautiful. As he smiles to himself giddily, he searches for a letter or a note.

He keeps smiling when he reads the letter,

Dearest My Love,

I'm sorry for everything, I'm sorry for hurting you. I did lots of mistakes and I'm ashamed with myself. I should have never hurt you, you are the only thing that I want. Being without you here is like living in hell. There is no air to breathe, and I feel like my heart is so empty without the blue eyed Omega that I love so much. I'm completely lost without you here with me by my side. I need you love. You opened my eyes about everything, you taught me how to love, how to forgive, how to be kind. You are so special in my eyes, even though you are not pure Wolf. I'm sorry for what I did to your mother. I'm sorry for everything. I don't deserve you as my mate. You deserve someone who is so much better, but I know that our fate is real, and I have to fight for it. Fight for you, fight for us. Because I believe we are meant to be. I love you more than anything in this world. You are my other half, You are my happiness. I love you darling and I'm not asking for your forgiveness, I just want another chance to show you how much I love you. Meet me at Lula's, 6pm.

Loved you yesterday, Love you now, and I'll love you tomorrow until forever,

Harry, your mate.

Even until the last words of the letter, his smile never fading away. But he knows there is no forgetting, there is only forgiving. They are going to be okay and Louis believes it.

•••

Harry prepares for the dinner carefully because it needs to be perfect and thankfully Lula's belongs to Harry's friend, Alexa, so it's a little bit easier to set up the place.

Harry, Alexa and his work partner, Nick, setting up the place with balloons on the floor, and the there is only a table and two chairs in the middle of the room. They turn off the lights and just using candles all over the room, making it look so romantic. Roses are the best here so they have it all over the table. There is a slow romantic music filling the atmosphere. At the end, it looks so perfect and Harry is a little bit nervous. His heart can't stop beating like mad.