5. Let's Talk About Halt And Catch Fire, Starring Lee Pace (Vika)

So, hi. Yes, I'm well aware of the fact that we haven't updated for over two months.

And yes, I know it's not okay to just abandon stuff. Sorry about that.

At least we didn't give a specific posting schedule. Or a day. Or did we, Mad?I don't really remember. Whatever.

Okay, so today's topic of discussion: Lee Pace.

So. Halt and Catch Fire. 

It's set in the 80s, and is about the PC revolution.

It is an amazing show. Honestly, it is the best show I have seen in forever. The characters are great, and dynamic.

What I love most is Joe and Cameron's volatile, explosive, dysfunctional relationship. Joe needs Cameron to work for him. She needs him romantically. And they occasionally sleep together, when she's stuck while writing BIOS code for Joe's PC project at Cardiff Electric.

So, you need to watch it. For the characters, for the dialogues, for the motivational stuff, and most of all, for Lee Pace's Joe MacMillan.

He does an amazing job as Joe.

Feel free to PM me on my private account to fangirl about Lee Pace. Private account is mentioned somewhere in this chapter, I haven't really got the hang of this new thing yet.

Oh, by the way, that was me. Vika, that is.

Have a great week!

~Vika