34. I'M POSSIBLE : Part 3(Mad)

"Yana! Get your shoes off my carpet." Squealed Neha, Yana's best friend when Yana barged into her bedroom.

"I could, but that would take too much time and then how would I take you by surprise when I do this!" And Yana jumped on top of an unsuspecting Neha.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MERI PRIYA SAKHIIIII! I swear to God, only you are crazy enough to have a Disney themed sweet sixteen.", said Yana.

"Yeah love you too, For getting those disgusting footprints on my carpet. Now get off me, fat ass. We have to get ready for the party!" Commanded Neha.

Yana gave her a mock salute and said "Aye, aye captain" and they went down the stairs to decorate Neha's house.

Yana and Neha had been friends since first standard. They fought a lot, but loved each other to bits. Even the start of their friendship had been through a fight. Before Yana joined Neha's school, Neha was the queen of her class. She made her minions do all her work, when Yana joined school. Immediately, Queen Neha's minions left her for Yana, who was nicer and didn't boss around that much. This angered Neha a lot. So when they were  playing hide and seek during their lunch break, Neha started punching Yana, who surprised her by kicking back. Their teacher had to separate them and as a punishment, both the girls had to wipe the boards of all classes in the primary section during their lunch breaks for three weeks. Soon, after a few more brawls, they found out that they really liked each other's company and have been inseparable ever since.

As the caterers set up food stalls, Yana and Neha got ready for the party. Neha was dressed like Jasmine, with a blue crop top and harem pants and a headband. Yana was pinning up extensions in her golden brown hair. She was Rapunzel from Tangled.  

At first, when Neha told Yana the theme for her party, Yana thought Neha had gone bananas.

"Dude, no one will come except for me. They'll think you are very immature. Seriously why Disney? There are better themes, you know."

To which Neha replied with a firm shake of her head, "Like I care about what they say! I am going to what I want to do, even if you are the only one who turns up."

At that Yana rolled her eyes. Neha could really be stubborn at times. And often her "I don't care" attitude got her into trouble. But it was one of her qualities that Yana loved the most, and to her disappointment, she could never seem to "not mind" what others thought of her.

At six o'clock, their classmates started arriving. Each one of them had been invite which said,

If you are a girl, please do not dress up as Jasmine or you'll be kicked out immediately.

If you are a boy, dressing up as Aladdin DOES NOT make you my boyfriend. 

Because Neha got a lot of proposals from the boys of her class, all of which she refused in a very not-so-polite manner.

The music started playing and Yana and Neha started dancing like goofballs. Halfway through Moves Like Jagger, Aarav Borha walked in with his best friend, Arnav Khandelwal.

A little about Aarav and Arnav before we proceed. Aarav, Arnav, Yana and Neha had been very good friends till sixth standard, when Yana discovered that she had a massive crush on Aarav. Due to her tendency of making a fool of herself in front of him, she tried to avoid him as often as she could. But Neha and the boys still were very good friends.

"Hello pretty ladies!" The two boys grinned as they hugged Yana and Neha.

"Happy birthday Neha. You are looking very nice." Said Arnav.