6: Morning

January 31, a day after mine and my boyfriend of three years Jack Johnson's anniversary. Memories of last night flooded my mind. Jack took me out to a really fancy restaurant and then afterwards we came back home and not fucked, but made love. He was gentle and sweet and whispered sweet things in my ear the whole time. I turn over on my side and faced a sleeping Jack. I smiled at him. He's so adorable, and I always wonder how I became so lucky. I leaned in closer to his face and softly pecked his lip, which caused his eyes to slowly flutter open. I smiled slightly at him, he smiled back."Good morning princess." He said in his raspy morning voice that sent chills down my spine. "Morning baby." I responded. He smiled at me and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to his bare body. He placed soft kisses down my neck making me bite my lip softly and moving my hands up to his hair. I tangled my fingers in his soft hair. He mumbled an 'I love you' into my neck and in response I hummed. He pulled his face away from my neck and and kissed me softly. The kiss was very passionate and I could tell Jack was trying to add as much love as he could muster. I pulled away about a minuet into the kiss and smiled at him. He smiled back.
"I plan on spending the rest of my life with you y/n" he said softly pecking my lips.
"Me too Jack, me too."

hey guys, I have two instagrams now...

@Wifijohnson is my account where I write short imagines for Jack J

And
@slupeejohnson is where I post video edits for Jack J.

So go follow my two accounts if you'd like