9: Anniversary baby ||Smut||

This was requested, but they wanted me to leave their name out. :))

Today was Jack and I 's 4 year anniversary. And it was honestly the best day ever. We went out to a lovely dinner and after that we had a relaxing stroll at the park.
Even after 3 years, the spark never vanished. It was still blooming. And with each day I fall more in love with him.

Once we arrived home from the park we both changed into something a little more comfortable, sweats and a T shirt. But of course, to spice things up.. I wore Jack's favorite lace lingerie underneath.

I looked over at Jack who was laying besides me on our shared bed, where many fun events had accrued. [Wink wink ;)]

I slowly climbed on top of him and almost immediately he got a goo grip on my hips, and smiled at me. I returned the sweet loving smile.

"Happy anniversary love." He said with a cheeky smile.

"Happy anniversary baby." I replied crashing my lips down onto his. He kissed back, and still the same sparks from our first time was there.

Our lips continued to move in sync with each other as he slowly flipped up over so he would be on top.

He slowly pulled away from the kiss and began to leave soft loving kisses down my neck. I breath out, taking in the pleasure he was giving me. He looked down at me, making eye contact, while he took my shirt off slowly.
His eyes went big when he saw what I was wearing underneath.

"Baby, my favorite." He smiled shyly. I smirked, "I know what you like." He laugh softly before unhooking my bra and watched it slowly slide down my arms while his bottom lip was in his teeth.

He lowered his face, leaving kisses all over my breast and down my stomach. He stopped his trail of wet kisses when he got to the hem of my sweats.

He wasted no time and slide then off. He kissed my inner thighs causing me to let out a sigh of pleasure.

He slide my laced panties off painfully slow, making me impatient for his touch again.

Once they were off, he lowered his fingers down to my heat, making me start to breath heavily already. He slid his index finger up and down my folds spreading my wetness.

"Mmm, so wet babygirl. For me?" He asked still sliding his finger up and down my folds.

"Yes baby." I moaned. He smirked and his face lowered down to my throbbing core, he licked up a piece of my clit making me whimper.

He started marking me as his with his tongue making me moan his name loudly along with profanities. He held my legs apart flicking his tongue fast against my clit. I screamed his name, feeling a familiar knot in my stomach.

"Fuck baby, I'm going to cum." He moaned, signalling me to let go, sending vibrations throughout my body.

And that was enough for me to loose it. I released my fluids his name freely flowed out of my mouth.

He sat up taking his shirt off and his sweats. I bit my lip, watching him. I quickly took matters in my own hands and flipped us over.

I kissed all the way down his chest and to the rim of his boxers. His breathing hitched and I pulled them down his legs.
His throbbing member hit his lower stomach making him whimper.

I positioned myself in between his legs and grabbed his member in my hands.

He groaned as I palmed him. His eyes shut close as I kissed up his base and swirled my tongue around his tip.

I took all of him into my mouth, He moaned and pushed my hair put of my face as I continued to suck him off.

"Oh baby, you're fucking amazing." He moaned throwing his head back.

I took him out my mouth making a popping noise.

"Make love to me Jack." I said lowly, and he smiled and nodded pushing me down softly.

We were spooning, me being the little spoon.

He took his his member and rub himself against my clit, spreading my wetness. We both moaned once he finally slid into me.

He slowly and passionately crashed his hips into mine, each of us moaning each time.

His kissed the back of mg neck softly slowly thrusting into me.
Each thrust, getting deeper and never missing my spot.

"Mm I love you so much." I managed to say.

"I love you too princess." He moaned changing our position.

Now I was underneath him as he was above me. He picked up his pace, moving in and out of me.

I moaned throwing my head back into the pillow. He gripped my waist now slamming into me.

"Oh God, you're so tight y/n." He moaned as he slammed into my G spot. I moaned loudly as my juices flowed out of me.

He looked down, and his thrust slowed down a little.

"Shit." He moaned, as he released his juices inside of me. Jack then pulled out breathing heavily, same as me.

"I love you baby." He said falling down next to me and wrapped his arms around me.

I giggled, "I love you too Jack,"

He smiled wide and pecked my lips sweetly. "I hope you're pregnant."

Bwhahaha I suck at writing smut. Ending it there, because why not? Hope you enjoyed it! :))