Chapter 3

Charlotte POV

It's been a miserable month...I refuse to mate with him, and I also began eating very little, the pain is too strong.

"Charlotte please eat!" Emmett pleads

I ignore him and snuggle deeper and deeper into the covers. I lay in pain, but Emmett places his arms around me.

"Charlotte, I love you so much and you may not see that but, I cannot allow for you to wither away, and be in pain any longer. I'm going to do it." He says

"No! Get away!" I scream and run out the door.

I hear an inhuman growl, and run faster, he is so fast but I continue to run out the door and into the forest, where I am tackled by him and carried over his shoulder. I feel myself being thrown on the bed.

"I cannot believe you just did that!! I gave you one rule!" He screams

"Do you ever think that I'm scared! You kidnapped me! Force me to marry you, and then put me in pain for over a month." I argue

His face softens,

"I am so sorry." He says and kisses my lips...oh no....

.............

I wake up, nude...oh my gosh.

I look over at my stomach, and I see Emmett next to me.

He wakes up smiling, he looks at my swollen stomach and smiles.

"No way!" He shouts and I flinch, he places his ear to my stomach.

"Little one! We are having a pup!!!" I says excitedly

"What! How! How do you know!" I say on the verge of tears

"I'm an alpha so you are only pregnant 6 months, and you already have a bump!" He smiles

"No! I cannot be pregnant! I am 18!"

"It's okay, no on will judge. We need to go tell everyone."  He says making me get dressed and drags me down the stairs.

"Mom! Dad! I'm going to be a dad!" He shouts

His mom runs in and smiles, but when she sees my swollen eyes she looks at me sadly,

"Emmett did you even make sure what you did was okay?" She asks

"Mom! She was in pain! I gave her a month!" He argues

She smiles sadly.

"Okay, I'm glad to see your excited" she says and hugs us before leaving.

After being forced around to share the news I was exhausted, I sat on the couch while Emmett was making me eat loads of food since I lost weight.

Emmett disappeared for a while and I knew this was my chance, so I ran.

Out the door and down the road through the woods. After an hour of running I hear a howl...it's him. So I run faster until I reach a town. There I find my Range Rover sitting right before pack grounds, I use the key pad on the side to get in and drive. I decide to drive south. To Arizona.

I drive overnight and reach a hotel by morning. There I was able to take the money from the emergency bank I set up and use it to rent a small house.

Emmett POV.

I left her alone for a minute and she's gone. I start to feel her presence disappear and run to find her. My wolf takes over and I howl. I will find her and my baby.

I start tracing her smell to the town, where she must have found the Range Rover I brought back for her and took it. I honestly have no clue what to do now. No scent, and no record of her going anywhere.