Chapter 19

Charlotte POV

I wake up at 9, and see Emmett already out of bed. He probably is with Oliver so I roll out of bed, get ready, and then go into the kitchen to see Melissa and Oliver.

"Hey, good morning." I smile

"Morning pickle buddy." She winks as she feeds Oliver his breakfast.

I soon take over so she can eat and Jace and Emmett come walking in.

"Hey Emmett do you have any breakfast burritos?" Jace asks

"Yeah maybe." He says looking at his phone not really paying attention.

"Woah! You guys made chocolate bananas! Can I have one!" Jace gets excited as he digs through the freezer.

"Chocolate bananas?..oh yeah hand me one." I say trying not to laugh.

Melissa winks at me.

"Yeah get me one too."

We all sit at the table and We all eat the pickles in which Jace thought was a banana....

"Hey guys no offense this doesn't taste like a chocolate banana..." He says, trying not to offend two pregnant women.

"Oh...umm. Because there is peanut butter on there too." I say really trying not to laugh.

"Oh that makes sense." He says taking another bite of the pickle.!

Wow...he must be stupid or something.

"Wait bananas?" Emmett asks

"Yeah." I say too fast.

He give me a really suspicious look and looks at Jace. Then starts laughing.

"What's so funny?" Jace asks as he takes the last bite of his pickle.

"Well that's not a banana." Emmett says laughing so hard he has to catch his breath.

"Wait!" Jace yells and yanks Melissa's pickle on a stick out of her hand...

"Oh my god...I'm going to be sick." He says and leaves the room.

We hear the bathroom door open and sounds of regurgitation echo through the hall.

"Charlotte how could you do that to me!!" He says from the bathroom.

"Well for starters I saved your life...so making you my morning entertainment isn't a bad price to pay." I joke and I hear him growl, knowing I'm right.

After our morning fun. We get ready for this party. I am honestly terrified. At exactly 4, we see a large group coming through the gate. Our pack all lines up to meet them with Emmett, Oliver, and I at the front of the group.

We see Maximus and I shake his hand, while him and Emmett do some sort of bro hug thing to show the packs our true sense of respect and forgiveness. Within minutes, music starts and everyone starts conversing. Surprisingly many wolves who thought they were mateless ended up finding a vampire mate.

Later in the night Oliver's biological dad jake, comes up to me.

"Would you mind if I see Oliver." He asks shyly.

"Of course." I hand Oliver to him and he looks really happy to have his son in his arms.

"Was his mom your mate?" I ask

"Yeah, but after he was born she rejected me, we were going to run off together and be happy, but she freaked out and was going to kill him." He explains.

Within seconds of that talk we hear a high pitched voice.

"WHAT! ARE YOU SERIOUS. THAT BABY IS A DIRTY VAMPIRE!" Kelsey the really snobbish pack member yells causing everyone at the party to freeze.

"What did you say about VAMPIRES!" A young vampire shouts back.

Before they could start a fight i Rush up to Kelsey and push her to the ground.

"What did you say about your future ALPHA!" I spat.

"I SAID, HE IS A FILTHY BLOODSUCKER." She spits back.

"Well I'm human so what's the difference." My blood boils.

Before she could talk my entire body starts to shake and I shift into a wolf, again...before she could even shift, I ripped her throat out.

Cheers come from the party goers

"I am sorry for the interruption." I say ask walk away, slightly embarrassed. Both Emmett and Max come up to me.

"Do you know what just happened?" I ask

"Your baby's wolf came out to defend you, it's rare, but because they have Alpha in her blood she was able to do it." Max explains.

"How do you know." Emmett asks curiously

"I'm her mate." He says

"What." Emmett chokes

"Don't worry, I won't force anything on her," he cools down Emmett.

"Okay.." Emmet says not really sure of what to do.

"It's okay let's party." I say and dance on the lawn surrounded by an entire group of mingling vampires and wolves.
The sun went down and the party went on until a howl and a growl broke the party apart. We are under attack.