Chapter 7

Charlotte POV

The next day, something feels off. Not like the entire situation I'm in right now isn't part of it, but I feel like something is going to happen. Emmett is not here, so I walk down stairs and go to the kitchen. I see no one in the house, this is really weird.

I forget my hunger and start walking around the house,

"Emmett?" I call....nothing

"Hello? Anyone here?" I ask and again nothing.

I start to worry and look out the back window...oh my gosh...there is this huge war like fight going on, werewolves against people! Wait..vampires!

Knowing Emmett he must have had someone with me...but where are they!! I run back up stairs and see a bloody body...jace the beta on the floor...he had two puncture wounds at the side of his neck..he is gone.

I run downstairs and into the basement which leads to the cellar Emmett told me about. I start pounding on the door knowing that's where the women and children are...

"Please let me in!!" I scream pounding on the door.

I hear shuffling and soon a voice speaks.

"I'm sorry Luna, it's against protocol to let anyone in."

"They will kill me!" I scream crying. No one responds.

"Well hello there little Charlotte." I hear a voice speak from behind me.

"Who are you.." I ask shyly

"Your true mate. You see these dogs won't even protect you, they won't even let you in the room! I am your mate, these filthy animals tricked you into thinking that you liked it here, let me tell you..you hated it, you ran away to Louisiana, where you met my sister Emma and became friends, that dog Emmett came and kidnapped you and it seems you have been put under a spell, come with me and I'll show you the truth..." He says reaching his pale hand out.

Is this the truth? It explains why nothing makes sense.

"Okay." I say and he smiles and takes my hand.

We walk out into a car and drive.

"Have I met you before?" I ask, breaking the silence in the car.

"No, I knew you were my mate, when you became friends with Emma, and I wanted to give you space. I was going to take things slow, but now I figured you needed some rescuing, that beta Jace, convinced a witch to caste a spell on you, but don't worry I'll get rid of it." He smiles

"Okay, where's Emma?"

"She will be there, she was distracting your mate, while I saved you."

"Oh"

We pull up to a house located in the middle of no where. It was about an hour drive .

I walk out and see the nurse that treated me at the hospital.

"You! You did this to me!" I say anger boiling in me.

"Yes, but he gave me no choice her threatened me, and I'll take it back, come here." I walk to her and she places her hand on my head.

Then it clicked...

"Oh my gosh! I remember." All my old memories flowed through my brain.

"See that's how it should be." The vampire guy behind me smiled:

"Umm this may be weird but umm what's your name?" I ask

"Oh my bad, I forgot to tell you, I'm Austin." He smiles.

Soon I see Emma come running up behind me.

"Emma!" I scream and hug her.

"Charlotte, I am so sorry I let him take you! I don't know what happened!" She cries.

"It's okay, I'm safe now."

"So Charlotte, where would you like to start our life?" Austin says

"I don't care. Surprise me."

Emmett POV...

Early in the morning I smell it, vampires, at least five. I call all of the pack members, women and children into the cellar. I leave my beta Jace to watch Charlotte.

I run down stairs and see them, Emma and 4 others.

"Emma! Leave " I say turning into my wolf.

"Sorry we came to fight."

I start lunging at her and soon one vampire disappears, my pack and then fight until they all disappear.

I run up the stairs and smell blood...I look and see my beta Jace dead. And Charlotte is gone.

I run to the safe house and I bang on the door, a woman comes and I ask

"Is Charlotte here?"

Her face flushes

"Umm no."

"Have you heard from her!" I ask

"So she came to the door, trying to get in, but we told her no, and we heard a male talk, saying he's her true mate."

"WHAT! You refused to help the future Luna of the pack! How dare you!" I scream and run up stairs. What am I going to do!!!

Authors note
So remember to vote on baby names.
Millie
Payton
Taylor
Blaire

And who do you think Charlotte will end up with??