Chapter 26

CHARLOTTE POV

So Melissa delivered a baby boy named Caleb about two days ago! He is adorable! And I am happy to say I am his favorite aunt.

Now the pack house is full of children in the past month we gained four but sadly lost one, my hopes of finding him has shrunk and I really hope he is okay.

"Hey" Emmett smiles as he walks in with Payton,

"How's it going?" I ask
"Good, everything is ready for our huge welcome ceremony." He explains.

Just like with Oliver, we decided to have a huge gathering for all of our new members, even Claire and Lacey. They are some weird mix between our packs and the vampire kingdom. And also Max has fell in love with Lacey and they are almost inseparable.

We all gather around the stage, first is my brother Mason who is gladly welcomed here and also that a

Alice, found her mate.

Then I brought Payton on stage and introduced her and the crowd went crazy!!!! Of course her being the alphas daughter and all.

Next was Claire and Lacey. Some vampires actually attended the gathering to support her and our new found relationship with vampires, werewolves, and I guess you can say humans.

Lastly was Caleb, brought out by Melissa and Jace, the crowd also applauded, for him being the future beta of the pack. There are already bets that he and Payton will be mates. Which I think is adorable, because they will grow up together.

We all celebrated and had a good time, like one big happy family, everyone getting along, no drama....at least for now....

AUTHORS NOTE

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE EPILOGUE, there may be a sequel based off how well this does, and the sequel will be about Payton and her finding her mate.