Chapter 11

Emma POV

It turns out that my mate wasn't there, and I come home to find that my brother is dead and Charlotte is gone! I honestly don't know if she planned it, but her sudden want to go to a certain restaurant off vampire territory was sketchy. I knew it!

I call all of my followers, you see I'm not just an ordinary vampire I'm the queen. I rule all. That's why I can travel anywhere I want:

"Fellow vampires it seems as though the king is dead and his mate is gone, I plan on going to war! Those dogs will pay for this destruction to our kingdom!!" I scream as about 50 vampires surround me.

I take my top guys, similar to a wolfs beta and third in command and order them to come up with a plan for battle.

While I sit back and search for my mate on the Internet, maybe a picture will stick out.

Those dogs won't know what's coming.

Charlotte POV

I wake up to screaming.

"Alpha!"

"Alpha wake up, we are under attack!" A guy comes screaming into the room.

"What!" He growls and my heart starts beating so fast it's skipping beats.

"That vampire Emma, and about 50 others are tearing our pack apart!" He says out of breathe.

I am soon running to the safe house, it's hidden away by a turning book shelf and is sound and bullet proof.

On the way I see crying children and wounded bodies scattered, I take all of the children and quickly usher them into the safe house. All of the women are panicking.

I stand on a stool, the safe house door will be permanently shut in a few minutes, because this is a code red attack.

"EVERYONE!! CALM DOWN. THE MORE YOU PANIC THE WORSE THE SITUATION IS AND WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS; OUR WARRIORS ARE STRONG AND THIS WILL BE OVER SOON, AND BY THE END OF THIS THERE WILL BE 50 LESS VAMPIRES IN THE WORLD!" I scream.

Everyone cheers but soon gets situated, the door is closing in about 10 seconds and a child is running, I quickly run out of the door and grab him. With only seconds to spare I throw him into the room, but the door locks and I'm locked out...again. I hear screams as the door closes but silence once it's shut.

I need to help fight, I'm Luna: I will help. While I was with Austin he stupidly told me all of his weaknesses as a vampire, thinking that one day I would become one.

He told me Garlic is poison to them, similar to how silver is to wolves, the littlest bit and poof! No more vampire.

I obviously am not strong but I can find a way to help, I look around and see a toy nerf gun that a little boy Tommy was bragging about, it had about 100 bullets, perfect.

I run to the kitchen and in the huge storage area I grab all of the things that contain garlic like garlic butter and paste. It turns out we have a lot and I stick my hand into the garlic paste and rub it all over me. And then I run to the back where bloody hell broke loose.

I soon see out of the corner of my eye a spray bottle, I run to the kitchen and put a large amount of anything garlic and I add water, I shake it and as soon as I turn around I hear a voice

"Well isn't it the mate of the vampire prince himself." I squeal slightly and spray the mist on him, his skin turns a fiery shade and he turns to ash. A hand grabs my arm where i put the garlic on and soon he's gone too.

I look around and see a pack member and Warrior

"Hey come here quick, take this and spray it on everyone, it will keep the wolves safe and the vampires will be killed." I say and he nods and runs out.

I go back outside and start dipping the nerf gun bullets in garlic, and shooting, I'm mostly aiming for those attacking hard. As soon as I hit them BAM! They are gone!

I keep shooting until almost all the vampires are gone,

"Well look who it is." I hear a familiar voice from behind me...Emma

The wolves circle around us, but I know Emma will teleport out of there.

I hear growls and I speak

"Back down, this is my fight." I say ask they all nod

"Wow, human girl against me." She smirks

"Don't worry, don't go easy on me, it'll ruin my fun...blood sucker." I spit trying to get her mad.

"You will regret those words." She says

"Come at me." I. Laugh

She lunges and grabs my neck, funny thing, she starts to scream in pain, and I ask

"Are you offended by my new perfume, it's Garlic!" I scream, I take the garlic and rub it all over her, she screams in agony, but doesn't die. I become angry as I realize what danger she put my pack in.

An in human growl comes from within me and the next thing I know, is that I'm on top of her and I feel the cold blood in my mouth,

I just turned into a wolf, and killed a queen vampire with my mouth.....I look around at cheers and claps and see Emmett smiling. He must realize that I need help switching back so he orders everyone to leave, he tells me how to do it, and I'm soon in my human form.

I am engulfed in a hug the second after I pull on Emmett's shirt.

"You saved us! How did you know about the garlic?" He asks kissing me.

"I was a secret spy for about a week." I laugh as we walk into the pack house, and everyone cheers and bows to me.

It turns out that the total casualties were

Vampires: 55

Wolves: 0

And they are all thanking me, but it was obviously a team effort.