Realisation

(Georgie's POV)

***

I woke up the next morning to find clothes on the pillow next to me with a small piece of paper lay on top. The note read:

'Morning Georgie!

Put these clothes on and meet me in the kitchen!

Alice X'

I chuckled to myself as I placed the note on the bedside table and unfolded the clothes to look at them... They weren't too weird or girlie so I quickly pulled them on without complaint, but when I noticed the high heels at the foot of the bed I shook my head...

"No way Alice." I muttered to myself as I put on my Converses.

Once out of the bedroom I instantly found myself lost in the giant Cullen house, wishing I'd made more of an effort to look around before Id clambered into bed.

"Need some help?" a familiar smooth voice enquired, sounding amused.

I span around to see Edward Cullen leant up against the wall behind me, "How did you--"

"Mind reader remember?" he smirked.

"Yeah..." I replied, "I'm just not with it in the mornings."

Edward pushed off the wall and motioned for me to follow him, "Seems Alice and Jasper have really taken a shine to you..." he mused.

Remembering what Jasper had said last night about my blood I decided to ask yet another vampire, "Last night Jasper told me my blood smelt different, like it was far away or something... Does it??" was my question.

Edward seemed to think about this for a moment before taking a deep breath, and when he did he seemed confused...

"How strange I've never notice before..." he murmured to himself.

My amazing instinct to know exactly what is going on in situations appeared and it all clicked, "You didn't notice because blood doesn't bother you at all, so you rarely pay attention to it... But Jasper on the other hand is always hyper aware of humans blood, due to always worrying about it." I summarised quickly.

Edward came to a stop in the corridor and watched as I did the same, "You talk like you've lived through this a few times Georgie." he commented, "You sure your not secretly a vampire too?"

My heart clenched for a moment before I realised he was joking, "I'm pretty sure!" I giggled, "I'm just good at reading people and situations."

There was a moment where Edward just studied me before carrying on down some stairs, "Carlisle would find this extremely interesting..." he decided, again seemingly talking to himself.

"I'd find what interesting?"

We both turned around to see Carlisle stood there wearing smart black trousers, shiny black shoes, and a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows...

"Georgie." Edward told him as he motioned in my direction, "But I think she should get some breakfast first."

Carlisle nodded, "I'll be in my office." was all he said before vanishing through a door.

I was extremely confused at this point and just stared after the strange vampire doctor when suddenly something freezing cold touched my arm and I practically jumped out of my skin...

"Don't do that!" I yelled at Edward when I realised it was his hand.

He just chuckled at my jumpiness, "Come on... Alice is getting impatient."