Chapter 4

Lyric POV
Jay was at work so me and Harmony was just chilling watching tv until I got a call from Hakeem.

Phone convo

Me- hey Keem

Hakeem- umm baby, I'm gonna come pick you up we need to go to the hospital right now.

Me- why what's wrong?

Hakeem- it's ... It's jay he umm....he got shot.

Me- hurry up.

After that I hung up and jest fell to the floor. How could he get shot? Of all people it had to be to him. I didn't even realize I was crying until Harmony came over and what my tears. I told her that something happened to Jay and were gonna go make sure he's ok. I heard the doorbell ring and I knew it was Hakeem. I put on my slides and walked out the door.

The car ride was silent until I said something "how did he get shot" I asked trying to hold back tears. "I don't even know but I'm gonna find out" he answered. I felt a tear roll down my face. Hakeem put his hand on my thigh "everything is gonna be find Jay is strong and he's gonna get through this"

We finally got to the hospital and went to Jay room. The nurse told us he was in a coma. I picked up Harmony and asked her if she wanted to go in she nodded her head yes.

I sat down in the chair next to him "jay please wake up, I don't no how I'm going to survive without you, the doctors say it will take like 2 months but it know you can wake up faster than that... I need you jay please wake up" by now I was crying.

"Is Jay sleeping" Harmony asked. "Yea it's just really hard for him to wake up" I told her. It was time for us to leave. I got up and started walking out but Harmony just stood their.

"What are you doing come on" I told her. She looked at me with tears streaming down her face. "We can't leave until he wakes up" she said then looked back at Jay.

I told Hakeem to go get her I can't deal with this right now. He went over there and said something to her that I couldn't hear the she got on his back and we walked out.

"What did you say to her" I asked. He chuckled and said   "It's a secret".

Hakeem POV
I felt kinda bad for
Harmony. She was not tryna leave him at the hospital which I understand. I told her we have to leave Jay alone at night so that he could get better and that we will go see him again soon. I let her get on my hoping that would help. Then we went straight to the car.

Lyric POV
We got to my house and went inside. "I'm hungry" Harmony announced walking into the kitchen looking for food. It was nothing in their.

"Wanna go order a pizza" Hakeem suggested. Once again before I could say anything Harmony started jumping up and down screaming yes. We ordered the pizza and that big cookie thing. The pizza was here in 30 minutes. We ate then decided to watch a movie and we let Harmony decide and she choose monster university. We all sat down on the couch and Hakeem pulled me on his lap. Harmony sat next to him and he put his arm around her and kissed her forehead. "See I told you he likes me more than you" Harmony said smiling. "We'll he still my boyfriend" I said and she crossed her arms and started pouting. Hakeem looked at her and said "but you still my bestfriend" and she smiled. Then we started paying attention to the movie and I ain't gonna lie that was dope.

Hakeem POV
That movie was annoying as shit. After it was over Harmony fell asleep so I took her to her room. And Lyric was tired so she went upstairs to go to sleep so I guess ima sleep on the couch. In the middle of the night I heard somebody screaming I went upstairs to see who it was and it was Lyric.

"Baby what's wrong"

"I had a bad dream"

"Ok we'll I'm downstairs if you need me" I said turning to go back.

"Wait can you stay in here with me"

"Of course". I got under the covers and pulled her closer to me. She laid her head on my chest and I played with her hair until we both fell asleep. I never in my life thought I would say this but I think in in love.

-

-

-

Please like and comment