Chapter 11

Hakeem and Jay in the MM

Jay POV
I woke up this morning and instantly felt bad about what happened last night. I didn't mean to yell at Lyric I was just already pissed of and I ain't want to be bothered. I went into her room to apologize and saw that she was just waking up and that her arm was still red from where I grabbed her. She looked at me and I started talking "I sorry for yelling at you yesterday and hurting you arm, I know you didn't do anything wrong and you were just trying to figure out was wrong, you one of the only two people who I give a fuck if there mad at me so yeah".

"I'm not mad at you Jay but your temper is getting real annoying and it's starting to remind me of you know who" she said. I knew exactly who she was talking about and he is the last person I want to be like. My father was a horrible person and I don't want to remind her of him. "I know I did and I don't want to put you through what you went through with him again that's why whenever I somewhat act like him I try to fix it" I said sitting down next to her. "I know you do and thank you for that" she said. "We'll get ready sissy cause ima take you to school but I can't pick you up" I said walking out of her room. We have more of a father-daughter relationship instead of brother-sister relationship and I'm glad that I can be like a second dad to her.

Lyric POV
After me and Jay talked I got in the shower and did my hygiene. Then I put on a white shirt and my emoji joggers with my Jordan's, and my diamond studs. I went downstairs to see Jay and harmony waiting at the door for me. They always ready before me. We got in the car and Jay ugly ass thought he was drake rapping to "how bout now". Me and harmony was laughing hard af. 15 minutes later he dropped me off. I went to my locker and hugged Keisha. Then Hakeem and trey walked up to us. I didn't even know trey went to this school. Hakeem gave me a hug and I got on my tippy toes to give him a kiss. "Aww look at the cute couple" Keisha said. "Ohh and Keisha can you show trey around since he new and all" Keisha nodded and walked away with trey.

"Why couldn't you show him around" I asked Hakeem. "Because he was feeling Keisha" Hakeem said as we started walking to class.

The day is finally over and Hakeem had something to do so me and Keisha decided to go to the mall. We were shopping for about two hours then finally we went to the food court. Guess who there Trey and he started walking towards us. "Hi Keisha" he said. "Hi trey" she said back. "So y'all wanna go get something to eat" he asked us. "We would love to" Keisha said. Well damn they just act like I'm not right here. We all went to chipotle and Trey paid for us. I kept trying to pay for myself but he ain't let me do it was whatever.

After we ate Trey offered to take us home. He dropped me off and him and Keisha went to hang out I guess.

I walked in and harmony was sitting in Jay lap crying. Wtf is going on now? "Ly come here real quick" Jay said. I sat down next to him and said "wassup".

"I got to go on a business trip" he said. "For how long" I asked. "2 months" he said. "What the hell Jay you can't be serious so I'm just supposed to be her for two months" I yelled. "She right Jay you can't go I need you here" harmony said. I can't believe this nigga just gonna up and leave for two months like what the fuck is wrong with him.

"Y'all not gonna be by yourself y'all gonna stay with Hakeem"Jay said. "Whatever when you leaving" I asked. "Next week" he said.

Well I guess it's just me Hakeem and harmony for 2 months.