Chapter 20

Hakeem POV
After lyric told me about Raven I was heated. I tried to stay calm for her but I know that this bitch is sneaky. I went to go find Jay and tell him what happened. "Boss" I said walking into his office. "What" he said. "Lyric said Raven back at school and she think that she plotting something and so do I" I told him. "Who tf is Raven" he asked. "Raven is the girl that helped lyric dad find her it's her fault lyric got kidnapped" I said. His eyes turned black which meant he was beyond mad. When it comes to his sisters it doesn't take much to piss him off. "I want to know everything about this girl, who she talk to where she live everything call Trey right now and have him get on it first we get robbed now this shit happening I try be fucking calm but I think niggas like when I'm mad like how the fuck is somebody gonna my money IM KING FUCKING JAY I run this bitch and y'all wanna steal from me FUCK TO THE NO ". I didn't hesitate to do what he said. I called Trey and told him to keep an eye on Raven while he at school and to do some research on her after. I needed to relax so I decided I was gonna stop by mom house. I called her to make sure she was home.

Phone convo
Me- hey mom are you busy
Mom❤️- yes why you need something boy
Me- nah but can I come over tomorrow
Mom❤️- sure you can and bring lyric over please she such a nice young girl she a keeper by the way
Me- mom you've told me that a million times and I'll come tomorrow
Mom❤️- ok bye love you
Me-love you too
Convo over

I decided to go to school even though it probably only like three hours left. On the way to school I texted Jacob to tell him what happened.

Text convo
Me- aye nigga
Jacob-what
Me-we got robbed
Jacob- fuck sahnn y'all know who did it
Me-nah Jay pissed though he gonna find out
Jacob- ok I got my heat so let me know when you found out who it is.
Convo over

I pulled up to the school and went to the class lyric was in. It was almost the end of the day so I ain't bother going in. I texted her and told her to come to her locker and 10 minutes later she showed up.
"You good" I asked her her. She nodded and then said she wanted to leave. I grabbed her stuff ad we walked to the car. The car ride to my house was silent until I said "the trap got robbed" she looked at me and said "do you know who did it". I shook my head no.

Lyric POV
It's always something going on. First Raven now my brother got robbed. And guess what else I was going to use the bathroom and I heard Raven talking to somebody saying "lyric saw me and she believed everything I said this is gonna be too easy" I knew this bitch was up to some shit. Idk what she planning to do this time. "We here" Hakeem said snapping me out of my thoughts. We got out and went inside. "What's wrong" he asked. "Nothing I'm just tired" I said. "You can take a nap in my room if you want" I started walking upstairs and looked back and said "can you come with me". "Of course" he said. I smiled as he started following up stairs.

  We got under the covers and he put his arm around me and I put my face in his chest. I let a single tear fall. I guess he felt it because he said "are you ok" I nodded my head yes. Then he asked "are you sure" I nodded my head yes again. "No your not tell daddy what's wrong" he said. "I'm scared" I said. "You ain't got nothing to worry about". He said and then kissed me. The kissed deepened next thing I knew we were in a full blown make out session. We started taking each others clothes off then we were naked. He looked at me and said "are you sure" I nodded. He put on a condom then He positioned himself and went inside. Pain soon turned to pleasure. And what I was experiencing wasn't sex it was making love.
(A/N I'm sorry I'm not good with sex scenes I tried my best)

Hakeem POV
I am definitely in love with this girl. We didn't just have sex we made love. I've never said that about any female in my life. She fell asleep on my chest and our heartbeats matches each other's. I finally found a girl I loved, someone who completes me, my true other half, my real ride or die, I think we were made for each other. I know some of y'all make think I'm saying to much to have known her for only like a year but fuck y'all. I love her. I found the girl that will hold me down.

Raven POV
"So how much did you take" I asked. "A couple thousand" Ty said. That's right bitches we robbed his trap. I went downstairs to where the boys working for us was at and told them the plan. Me and Ty are gonna have our own empire were taking Jay place. So that nigga better watch out cause we coming and soon.

-

-

-

-

A/N
Ok so I hoped you guys liked this chapter. I'm gonna do a Q/A chapter with the characters and with me so comment any questions you have for the characters and I'll put them on the Q/A chapter.