Chapter 22

1 month later

Lyric POV
So far things have surprisingly well been working out. Kennedy is in school now that she has learned to cope with her moms death. There still has been no body found. Her and harmony have gotten really close they do almost everything together. I guess I was being paranoid about Raven because she hasn't tried anything. So right now me, Kennedy, harmony, Skye, and Kiesha are in the living room. The boys were at the trap. I went to my room to get my my make up since harmony and Kennedy wanted to get a makeover.

I felt somebody pick me up and throw me over there shoulder.i starting screaming punching them. They put me down, I tried to run and they caught me then I blacked out.

Jay POV
I was on my phone getting head in my office and I got a text message from a blocked number. It said I'm back and better than ever it's me bitch and I'm bouda take over this whole drug empire and you might wanna check on that little family of yours. I don't know who this nigga is or thinks he is but he better know who I am I'm fucking King Jay he better remember who talkin to. Threatening me and shit. I put my pants and shit back and told everybody to get loaded and come to my house.

I went inside and nobody was there. Kiesha, lyric, Skye, Kennedy, and harmony were gone. There was note on the floor I picked it up and read it it said oops to late. "Fuck" I said then punched a hole in the wall. This can't be happening again. We drove back to the trap I gave Trey my phone so he can try to track the number.

Lyric POV
I woke up and saw the only bitch I thought would try something like this looking me dead on the eye, and holding some guys hand that I don't know with like five other niggas behind them. I was tied to a chair. I looked around and saw that Skye, and Keisha were in here they were knocked out I got nervous then saw both of the breath and relax. "Get them out of here" the biggest hoe on the east coast said. They carried Skye and Keisha somewhere. "What the fuck is wrong with you this time" I said looking Raven dead in the face. "Me and ty wanted to take over so we needed y'all out the way" she said and kissed ty I'm guessing on the cheek. I chuckled "you really will do anything to get a guy in between your legs" I said. She laughed and walked away. This bitch a new type of crazy. Ty stood in front on me and knelt down so that we were face to face. "Your much prettier in person" he said. I didn't say anything. "You suck dick" he asked. I shook my head no. He a perve he look like he in his mid 20s. He started to get closer and closer to me. The closer he got the scareder I got. He looked at me with eyes filled with pure lust."I bet your a lot better than Raven" he said. "Come on you know you want me and you know I'm cute" he said and he kinda was but Hakeem looked better. "Nobody want your ugly ass" I said then he smacked me. That shit stung like hell. "All you gotta do is fucking cooperate and can't even do that right you know if you wanna make this hat you and your sister and your niece and your friends can all suffer now where are all your brothers traps" he asked. I didn't say anything. He kicked my stomach. "Ima ask you again and you better answer WHERE ARE ALL OF HIS TRAPS CAUSE I KNOW FOR A FACT THERES MORE THAN ONE" he said. "I don't know" and I was telling the truth. "Ok that's cool you can just do something else since you don't wanna answer." He said and whispered something to the guys standing behind him. They untied my waste from the chair and forced me on my knees. Ty took of his pants and his boxers. His dick was in my face. "Suck it now" he said. I shook my head no. He slapped me again "stop being so damn hardheaded and do it since you don't wanna tell the truth" he said. I ain't move. He slapped me again "hurry the fuck up, you know what forget it harmony can do it" he said. "Ok fine" I did exactly what he wanted me to me to do. A couple tears fell but luckily he ain't see it. After what felt like a hour I was done. "So do you wanna say everything you know now" he asked. "I don't know anything I just found out he was in the game this year I swear" I said. He sighed. "I could let you go if you just tell me but you could just stay and everyday will get worse and worse for you that's a promise" he whispered in my ear, then left along with the other guys. I was all alone and I needed somebody to come and fast.