Chapter 19

Lyric POV
So I woke up this morning and started getting ready for school. Today I decided to wear my black shirt and galaxy joggers. I got in the shower and did my morning routine then went downstairs and got in the car with Hakeem since he was giving me a ride. We pulled up to the school and I heard the bell ring. "See now I'm bout to be late cause of your ass." I punched his shoulder and got out the car he didn't get out with me so I looked back at him and asked "aren't you going to school". He shook his head no and said "nah I gotta go somewhere I'll come back later though if you want". I nodded and went into the building.

When I got inside the hallway was empty. I went to the locker and tried to get my books and stuff. Then I started walking to class and I bumped into someone. "Aye watch where your going" the person said. "Sorry" I said and tried to walk past her. She got in front of me again "lyric" she said to me. "Yea it's me do I know you" I said looking at her. "You don't recognize me" she said. I looked closer at her face.

  It was her. The girl I hated. The girl that brought so much pain into my life all because of her thirst for love. This hoe is the reason I got kidnapped. Because of her I almost lost the best boyfriend I ever had. I thought she was dead. She hasn't been at school since what happened. She looks so different she got taller and died her hair a different color, she also got a couple of tattoos. "Raven" I asked her. "In the flesh" she said. This bitch thought she was funny. "Why are you here" I asked her. "Look I know you may not believe what I am about say but I really am telling the truth" she paused. "Continue bitch I'm listening. "I've been trying to change the stuff I was doing before was wrong I wanted love from someone who loves someone else and I'm truly sorry for what I put you through I saw as competition and wanted you out of my way but I'm over it now and I hope you can find it somewhere in your heart to forgive me."

  "I'm not saying we could be friends but we can be cool I guess" I said to her. SIKE! That bitch fake as shit I know there's something going on with her. She only go to school to start shit. "Ok well umm see you later" I said and she walked away. It took everything in me not to smack the shit out of her.

  I took out my phone and called Hakeem. He answered on the first ring.

Phone convo
Hakeem-what's up
Lyric-Raven's back
Hakeem-what do you mean she's back
Lyric-negro how many ways can I say she's back, her ass in school and she scheming I know she is
Hakeem-how do you know
Lyric-because she's Raven
Hakeem- that's true ill have some people watching her so if she try anything we'll be ready
Lyric- thanks
Hakeem- no problem
Convo over

   After we hung up I started walking to class. I am not gonna let her ruin my day because this time I'm ready for whatever she has planned. I hope I am.

Jay POV
I was counting me money then I realized I was short. I must be tripping so I counted again. Still short. I weighed it. STILL FUCKING SHORT! So somebody wanna steal from me.