Chapter 7

Lyric POV
We went to the hospital and went straight to Jay room. He was sitting up watching tv until me and Harmony jumped on his hospital bed. I am he so happy he was awake it was hard without him. Hakeem dapped him. "I missed you much" I said. "Are you coming home today" harmony asked. "Yes I am" he said and harmony started jumping up and down. We signed him out and left. Like 30 minutes after we got to the house Hakeem and Jay was about to leave. "Where the hell are ya'll going" I asked. "They found the guy who shot me so we bouda go to the trap" Jay said. "Well I wanna come to" I said standing up. "Are you sure cause last time you was scared as hell" Hakeem said laughing but I don't see nothing funny. "I'm over it now we can take harmony to grandma house. Hakeem looked at Jay and Jay nodded.

We dropped harmony off then we pulled up to the trap. Jay walked right in and Hakeem held my hand as we went inside. The bodyguard opened the door was then this man walked up to us. Don't get me wrong he was cute and all but Hakeem was better. "Aye keem who is this" he asked licking his lips. "Don't even start cause 1 she mine 2 she wouldn't ass anyway and 3 she Jay lil sis you know he don't want her with you" Hakeem said. Damn he ain't have to be so mean. "My bad" he said putting his arms up in surrender.

We got to what I'm guessing was the basement door and Hakeem looked down at me and said "are you sure" I nodded my head yes and we went downstairs. I saw a man tied to a chair and Jay standing in front of him. Out of no where he smacked him with a gun. I have never seen this side of him before his eyes were almost completely black I was kinda scared myself. "Keem go get the knife and the lemon juice" Hakeem did as he was told and I followed right behind him. He gave the stuff to Jay and he started stabbing the man then poured lemon juice. Never heard somebody scream from pain that much. Then he shot him in the head. I'm starting to regret coming here.

The car ride back was silent. Once we got inside Hakeem sat on the couch and sat in between his legs with mi head on his chest while he played with my hair. Then Jay said "ya'll relationship shit is getting on my nerves I'm going to bed and Hakeem if you fuck her while I'm gone I'm shooting you without hesitation, goodnight sissy love you" after he said that he left to go upstairs.

Hakeem POV
It was silent until Lyric spoke. "Hakeem" she said all soft. "Yea baby" I said playing still playing with her hair soft as hell. "You know Jay was torturing that guy today" she said and I nodded. "Have you ever done anything like that" she asked. Shit this is exactly what I was afraid of. "Yes I have but I promise I will never to anything like that to you so there's no need for you to ever be scared of me" she nodded. Then when we talked for about two hours then I left.

Lyric POV
After Hakeem left I started getting ready for bed then I got a text on my phone

Text convo

Unknown- hi hoe I'm coming for you and my man so watch your back🔫🔫

I ignored and went to sleep it was probably some thirsty hoe Hakeem used to fuck with.

I know it's short sorry

Please

Like

&

Comment