Part 3; Leena, Chapter 1:

I'm Leena. I'm twenty-one. I live in the city, alone, a nice apartment, had a sweat boyfriend, basically my life was perfect, until i witnessed a brutal murder. I've always wanted to write a book, something that can move people's emotions, that can give them a moral, entertainment, and inspiration. After the experience i had i thought that nothing could be more perfect for that cause. It was the perfect story, i thought that it would help me get over what happened. I would stop feeling what i used to feel, i would sleep again, i wouldn't jump every time a door slams, i wouldn't cry when i'm surprised, i wouldn't go to therapy, i wouldn't have to tell the story a million times and wondering if i left something, thinking about things i didn't notice, anything. In other words I would be normal again, but that was a fail, and sharing my story with the world didn't help, but i have to admit that writing helped a bit, the stress is off now, i got everything out, but i'm still suffering conflict.
You're probably wondering how i know that sharing it didn't change anything but the stress and that was the effect of writing, this chapter has been written after i finished the whole book, that's how i know.