Chapter 4

I did as she said, it felt oddly empowering, the world was muted, but that was because i was asleep. It might've been a blackout. I don't exactly know what happened in reality in the party around them. I woke up and i was bleeding from different parts of my body, i was definitely shocked by what i saw, so i couldn't talk for a while. I didn't want to talk anyway. It was hard to talk about seeing dead people, what looked like devils, and what looked like angles, it's hard saying that your dead grandpa talked to you, it was a weird place. I don't know if that was supposed to be part of the game, but it was definitely not the game part of it. It was serious. It was harsh and brutal. I didn't know what was happening around me. I could see the people then but the voices were faint, but i could see the panic in their eyes, everyone was scared which pointed out that this was an unplanned situation. They were asking questions starting with "are you alright?" And ending with  Javier's Spanish accent saying "what da hell happened man" and all i could think of was what i saw. Man that was something different. It was something wrong. I felt it. It was definitely wrong. I don't know how to describe it but it was not pretty.