Chapter 3

It was June 13, 2011. I was hiking with some friends and we found a hut. We decided to stay there, it seemed abandoned so we went in there and we crashed for the night. The longest, hardest, and most terrifying night of life. I'm usually not scared of things. I'm not easy to frighten. We were five. James, Nina, Lucas, Frank, and I. The guys had a few beers, Frank did not have a few though. He took few to a whole box. He was drunk, James and Nina were dating by that time and they left to bring wood for the fire, they were pretty excited about it, i'm not sure if they were going for wood, but they were a couple and we just let them have fun without disgusting us. It was Frank, Lucas, and me. Frank was blabbing, "drunk, asshole" said Lucas "don't listen to him".
"I'm not, i don't care" i said
"Leena, you think you're all perfect but i hate to break it down to you but unfortunately you are not. You're not even close, you suck, you're a messed up brat"
"Shut up Frank," interrupted Lucas
"Maybe i should, Lucas you know, but too bad you're not the queen, you're not the control freak or the one who orders everything around, so i'll just wait for miss Leena to order me that" i don't reply neither does Lucas
"What you all forgot how to talk all of a sudden or you're mute?"
"Shut up already," i let out a sigh
"You're not to boss me around, Leena, you think you're better than anyone 'cause you refuse to lose your virginity except when you get married, well sorry little girl, but you won't get married, so there's no husband to take that away,"
"I'll just die a virgin then," i said, trying to keep my patience though it's the last bits of it i owned that moment
"You know you're hot, if you're a hooker you'd make some good money, and you might actually feel bad about yourself, which would make you a better person, so i'm pretty sure being a hooker fits you, you're hot but you just need to lose your attitude a bit,"
"SHUT UP FRANK, you're drunk just shut up" shouted Lucas
"What? You say nothing about your little crush on her, so i gotta get a shot, gotta get the sweat side of her out, that'd be in bed ya know"
"What the hell is your problem? Ha? You think you can just tell people what they need to be perfect? You think you're better than anyone? You think you can go judging people and you'd walk out of it just as you got in? I don't think so, not this time, not with me, so you'd better shut up" i said as i got from my chair, he started getting close to me pushing me back, i was walking backwards then he said something, he said "if only that tongue was in your mouth and mine was down that throat, i'd be loving that tongue" he seemed pretty serious about what he wanted to do, and i thought walking backwards i was headed to the door, but i wasn't and when i realized it, i began to get scared. I tried going to the right, but he held me strongly, then i was terrified. When i was close enough he pushed me to the wall, i just stared and held the wall, i saw with my eyes that there was a rifle, a hunting one. I knew what i was going to do, my dad taught me shooting when i was younger, but i remember how and i've been an amateur kick boxer for about seven years now. I remember what i learnt in the kick boxing self defense class "kick with your knees and into the guts holding the back of their neck. Then go for the knees, then anything would be good," the coach said, and i think i was lucky that i remember that kind of stuff, but i also knew i had to make a better move than that, because Frank is a pretty tough guy and when Lucas tried to grab him he hit him pretty badly and blacked out, i don't remember that for sure, nor does Lucas but when i was done he was on the floor knocked out. So i hit in the sensitive area and i'm thinking you can tell where. I hit with my knee, then i took a round kick that hit his head, just at the side, i then grabbed the gun, by then he was on his feet again and trying to take the gun away from me, let the end he was holding float up and hit his jaw, then i held the gun right, i aimed, and got it ready, all that was left was pulling the trigger, but he wouldn't stop, he grabbed my legs and i fell, if this was some fantasy i wrote, the gun would've been far from me, but this is reality, i laid on top of the gun, and he was trying to lay on top of me, but i hit him a lot, and i got on my feet, held the gun, but he too was on his feet.