Chapter Twenty

Mia was scared. She had received a note from someone saying they knew about her and Max. She was scared in case Chris found out. Mia stuffed the note in her bag quickly. Skyler came into the english classroom. She was heavily pregnant. Some people sniggered. Skyler tried not to worry about it but it was difficult to ignore it.

Mia sat Skyler down as Tom came in. Tom smiled slightly at Skyler. He wanted to be with her.

"Be quiet class. I need to go and see Miss Mason. Get your homework out now," Tom said. He walked off to see Miss Mason. He was going to resign. Tom had gone so Mia turned to Skyler "you've not told anyone about me and Max have you?" Skyler shook her head "no, why?" Mia sighed "someone left a note in my locker saying they know about me and him" Skyler was shocked "what's it say?" Mia got the note from her bag and showed it to Skyler -

I Know You're With Mr Tyler.

"Is that it?" Mia nodded "yeah. Someone knows and what if they tell Chris?" Skyler sighed "don't think about it".

Tom sat in the office with Max and Rachel "what's this about Tom?" Tom took a deep breath "I wanna be with Skyler so I'm resigning. Today, with immediate effect" Rachel sighed "Tom, teacher student relationships aren't allowed. We're in a posistion of trust and Skyler is having a relationship with someone else. She's having a baby" Tom looked up and sighed "you're right" Rachel smiled and Tom stood to leave and Max went after him.

Tom stood outside thinking when Max came out "you can't do stuff like that. You nearly dropped yourself in it" Tom turned to look at him "It's hard. I love Skyler like you love Mia and I wanna be with her" Max sighed just as Mia came up to them "you're in my class aren't you?" Mia looked at Tom and nodded "I need to speak with Max" Max nodded and Tom went back to the lesson.

When Tom had gone Max turned to Mia "what's this about?" Mia took a deep breath and spoke "someone knows about us. I had a note that said 'I know you're with Mr Tyler" Max frowned "no one can prove anything" Mia sighed "what if someone saw us? Or heard us when we had sex in the office or the storeroom" "no one saw us".

Mia went back to class and Max went into the office "Max, this note was left for you" Max took the note from Rachel and read it -

I know about  your affair with Mia Mead. That is weird. End it or I'll tell Miss Mason

"What's the note say?" Max looked at Rachel "why is that any of your business?" Rachel rolled her eyes and walked off. Max turned the note over and saw writing on back; Amy Porter Was Here.

Max was fuming and he went to get Amy.

Skyler was asked to stay behind with Tom. When the class was empty Tom spoke "I offered to resign today so we could be together" Skyler was shocked "you can't do that Tom" Tom sighed "Skyler, I love you so much" Skyler shook her head "I love you too Tom but you can't give up your job for me" Skyler walked off without a second glance back.

Max had taken Amy to the office "you think you're clever? Sending stupid little notes" Amy grinned "it's true. I saw you taking Mia into the storeroom" Max glared "what you thought you saw was wrong" Amy rolled her eyes "I know you don't want Mia. You want me" Max frowned as Amy stood and walked over to him "come on sir, let's do it".

Mia was walking to the office, she wanted to see Max. When she opened the door she saw Max and Amy. Amy was trying it on with Max "what's going on?" Max looked up and saw Mia, she looked upset "you and her? Why would you be any different to the rest of them" Mia turned and left "Mia!".

Skyler sat outside crying when Mia came out and she was crying too "what's wrong with you?" Mia turned to Skyler "Max, he's been seeing Amy Porter" Skyler was shocked "Mia, I'm so sorry" Mia shrugged "I don't care. I knew losing the baby would change things. I thought he loved me Skyler" Skyler held Mia as she cried "I'm leaving Mia" Mia looked up "why?" Skyler sighed and spoke "I can't stay here. I can't be happy without Tom" Mia was shocked "you can't leave" Skyler stood and sighed "I need to. I'm sorry". Mi watched as Skyler walked off.

Chris saw Mia crying outside so he went out to her "are you alright?" Mia shook her head "Skyler, she said she's leaving" Chris frowned "why is she leaving?" Mia wiped her eyes "she's having some trouble with someone" Chris stood and went after Skyler.

Skyler was standing in the busstop and Chris apprpoached her "making a quick exit?" Skyler looked up "I can't stay there. Not after everything that's happened" Chris sighed "I'm sure things aren't that bad" Skyler sighed "they are" Chris smiled "you can tell me" Skyler was about to speak when she felt liquid between her legs "I think I'm in labour"...

•~•~•~•~•~•~
A/N ~ So I need motivation too update again *sighs* ;)

Let me know what you thought.

#StayStrong