20

Kyra

Noni had sent me her book report and asked me to proof read it for her. I was almost finished and I bet I looked like a little nerdy girl with my glasses on.

Freckles walked in the room and laid on the bed. "Hey baby." He said, his tiredness clear in his voice.

"Hey, where you been?"

"Just got back. I meant to stop by but I went with Ari and my brothers looking for birthday gifts for mama. They'll be over later." He mumbled wrapping his arms around my waist.

I nodded, "How was your game?" I asked, I was trying not to lose my place.

"Good, we won." I smiled. "Of course, he put you in yet?" Cam sucked his teeth telling me his answer.

"Nah, I wish." I looked up from the paper and kissed his lips. "Sorry, I asked."

Noni's report was on some crisis from 1897. It was so boring but what reports in stuff like this wasn't? She did a good job nonetheless, my sister was smart.

My body was lifted on Cam's lap and he rested his hands on my thighs. "It's fine babe. You writing a book?" He asked resting his head in the crook of my neck.

"No, this is Noni's book report. I'm editing it for her." He nodded. "Can you take a break?" He asked kissing my neck.

"Nope." I mumbled.

"I think you can though..." He asked starting to suck on my skin.

I closed my eyes trying to focus but I couldn't. "Cam, I can't." I half moaned.

He took the computer from my hands and put it on the night stand.

He slid his hand into my sweat shorts and started to play with my clit as he slid the other one up my shirt. I let out a moan and then felt him smile against my skin before plunging his fingers into me making me damn near scream.

"You can.."

He pulled my shorts and panties off, beginning to kiss around my thighs. I felt like I was holding my breath waiting for his mouth to reach my clit and when it did, I let out an overdue moan. His tongue separated my folds skillfully as I threw my head back in pleasure.

"Fuck Cameron..."

His hands caressed my waist as he ate me like his last meal, slowly traveling up my body till his fingers reached my breast. He kneaded them in his hands enhancing my pleasure, never losing his rhythm with his tongue.

"Mhmm.." he hummed, his mouth still working me. I attempted to scoot back due to me feeling myself about to cum but he just used his forearms to pin me down. "Stop running and cum in my mouth.."

I instantly felt myself unravel at his words. It was something about the way he gave that command that instantly made me cum. Finally, he brought his head up and I grabbed his face shoving my tongue down his throat. I grabbed at the bottom of his thick Polo tee before pulling it over his head, reconnecting our lips. I pulled away trailing my kisses down his neck while rubbing my hands down his abs.

I felt Camerons body stiffen as I slid a hand into his shorts and briefs. I kissed his lips slowly and passionately feeling his growing errection in my hands. I pushed at his chest and he flipped over, lifting up so that we could slide his shorts off together.

I took him back into my hands, my mouth watering at his beautiful piece. My girl was wet just thinking about how good it would feel inside me but not yet. I wanted him somewhere else. I looked up to find Cam already watching my every move as I lowered my mouth to his dick. I swirled my tongue around the tip of his dick before taking him into my mouth.