32

Cameron

Today was the day of Kyra's appointment and I couldn't be more excited to see the ultrasounds and ask a million and one questions because I was intrigued. I didn't know shit about the process of having baby's. I have no nieces or nephews and when Ariel was born I was too young to care about that shit. Now, this was my child and I wouldn't ever dream of someone else carrying it. I was excited to do this and learn how to be a father.

I pulled up to Treys house and hopped out, making my way up to the door. I knocked and after a few minutes Kyra opened the door.

"Cam! What the hell happened to your face?" She asked running her fingertips over one of the bruises causing me to flinch slightly. "Sorry."

I waved her off. "Chanel wasn't happy about Cali and shit." Kyra shook her head. "Are you okay?"

I nodded. "You still got the appointment?" She nodded and let me in closing the door.

"I'm not quite ready yet." She made her way up the stairs, me right behind her and walked into a bedroom. I closed the door behind me and sat on the bed, watching her put on her earrings.

"Where's Trey at?" She shrugged. "Probably out with Kelly. I don't wander in their business." I nodded.

I stared at her taking in how good she looked. Her ass was getting fatter and sitting real nice in her leggings. Her long hair was wavy and flowing down her face. Her lips were light pink from the light lipstick she put on, and she was glowing.

"You look beautiful..."

She turned around startled and gave a small smile. "Thank you."

She slid her feet into her uggs and adjusted her leggings before grabbing her small leather jacket, putting it on over her flowly tank top. She looked nice today.

I handed her her purse and followed her out of the house.

-
I opened the door of my truck and carefully helped Kyra down. We made our way into the big glass building and my nerves kicked in.

I was about to see my son or daughter. I was about to have a child. Was I going to be a good dad? All I ever wanted was to be as good as a father as mine was. I want my child to be proud to say I'm their father.

I felt Kyra's small hand intertwine with mine, pulling me from my thoughts. I looked down at her and she smiled.

"Relax, it's just a check up. I'm not going into labor.." I chuckled and she let my hand go.

"You're going to be a great dad Cameron." She said looking down at the floor. I lifted her chin and she pulled away as we entered the small waiting room.

I sighed and sat next to her checking my twitter. Kyra was so hard to get through to. I really wanted her trust back and I knew I had to earn it before our baby came. I wondered did she trust me with at lease that.

"Hamilton? Kyra?" We stood and she gave a warm smile as she led us to a empty room.

"The doctor will be with you shortly.." She said before leaving.

After 10 minutes, a doctor walked in smiling. "Kyra, how are you pregnant girl?"

Kyra smiled. "I'm good." She looked at me and nodded.

"You must be Cameron. Nice to meet you. You should have been here her first appointment but since you weren't, I'll fill you in on everything you need to know about watching over her. The pregnant ones don't always follow the rules." I nodded.

"Alright, let me take your blood pressure and then we will look at your baby." She wrapped the cuff around Kyra's arm and nodded before typing something into the computer. "You look just fine, now take that jacket off and let me see your tummy.