13

Cameron

Austin was sitting on my couch with his hand deep in side a bag of chips like he had no home training. He was stuffing five chips into his mouth at a time like nobody ever fed this nigga. I didn't even know this was my brother for a second.

Like really? My mama would have a fit if she was here. I could her her voice in the back of my head.

"Austin Johnson, if you don't get your behind off that couch and sit at the table with a plate, I will smack you to ten buck two and back before you can call for help. Get up! Now." I chuckled at the thought and looked over at him.

"Yo, I'm tryna find da bitches." He muttered, his eyes glued to my flat screen TV, mounted against the wall of my living room.

I scrunched my face up. "You finna chill with some hoes smelling like barbecue lays?" I asked with a disgusted expression.

He kissed his teeth. "Fuck up."

"No, I'm serious. You can't be fucking no bitch smelling like you just came from a cook out."

He started laughing. "Okay man, damn. Imma brush my teeth before I go."

"With what toothbrush?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He looked at me like I just said something stupid and kissed his teeth. "I know yo OCD faced ass got a fresh toothbrush in this bitch somewhere."

I nodded. "True. But I don't fuck with you like that nigga. It's some forks in the kitchen though."

He gave me a stale face and I stared back at him for as long as I could before I busted out laughing. "I'm just playing nigga. They in the bathroom second drawer."

He kissed his teeth and got up from the couch throwing the bag on the table. I scoffed. "Nigga I should fuck you up!" I yelled after him.

I raised up from my seat and picked the bad up heading to the kitchen. I wet a wash cloth and swiped down my leather couch and table before throwing away the rag and the half full bag of chips he was eating.

I plopped back on the couch just as he walked out of the bathroom. "You ain't eating shit else over here." I mumbled.

"You threw my shit away nigga?"

"You eat like a lil kid."

He shrugged. "Whatever. This nigga Cody throwing a party tomorrow, you should slide through. Bad bitches gone be wall to wall." He said singing the end of the sentence.

"I might. Who throws parties on Sunday though?"

He chuckled. "That nigga could throw a party Monday morning and that bitch would be ass shaking."

I gave him a stale face for saying that corny line. I swear Austin was so stupid sometimes but I had no choice but to claim him. He looked just like me.

"Where is Cody at anyway?"

He shrugged. "I'm finna head out though. I want some new jays."

I nodded. "Hold up. Im coming with you."

Kyra

"You sure you want to do this?" Kaylen asked poking her head in my room just as I was buttoning up my shorts. She sat on the bed and crossed her legs.

"I flew out here right?" She nodded. "Just checking."

I nodded. "I'm ready. I'm a little nervous but then again, Rosie may not know that much about my mother. I can only wait and see."

"Well lets get out of here then." I nodded and followed her out of my room, shutting the door. We traveled down the stairs and I lead her into the hallway where the key rack was.