Epilogue 2.

Cam

Josh was an average five-year-old, but he was pretty chill. He didn't really get in trouble, he wasn't disrespectful, he didn't throw tantrums, and most importantly, he knew he was loved. He wasn't at all jealous of his younger sister. If anything, he tried to help when he could,

"Daddy, am I tall enough?" He asked as we approached the gigantic ride. The employee placed a striped pole next to his body and nodded. "You just made it buddy. Enjoy the ride."

We walked up the long walkway, leading up to the ride and waited for our turn. Not a trace of nervousness was found across Joshua's face and it reminded me of how I was when I was his age.

Both my kids were a lot like me. Reese was a goof. She'd mess with you and kiss all over your face until you smile and once you did, she'd get extremely happy and start laughing. She was the goofy side of me, and Joshua was more like the calm side.

Once we got off the ride we got on a few more and Josh was starting to get tired. I guess the sun was beating him up a bit. I handed him my phone and he dialed Kyra to see where she was.

"She's, at the... What you say again mama?" He asked, confusion lacing his features. "They're buy a ride called Peter Pan's Flight."

I nodded. "Tell them to sit down and wait till we get there."

"Okay, bye."

We made the ten-minute walk to where they were and found Kyra sitting on a bench with a sleeping Reese.

Once she saw up, she stood up. She ran her hands over Josh's curls and studied his face. "You look tired baby,"

Josh nodded and laid his head against her waist. "We won't leave until you get on everything you want to."

He shook his head. "I'm tired and Reese is too." He said poking her small leg making her twist in Kyra's arms.

"Okay, baby. Let's head home then,"

I grabbed Reese from Kyra and stood still for a few second so she could readjust herself. She started to wake up which was good. She could go back to sleep in the car.

Her small arms circled my neck and she let out a breath. Her eyes hung low as we made the 20-minute walk back towards the entrance of the park.

Once we reached the truck, I buckled her in and kissed her cheek. Her curly hair was escaping her bun, her beautiful hazel eyes low. She'd be out before we reached the freeway.

The drive back seemed quicker than we came but I think the sun had tired all of is out. Even Kyra looked tired.

Once we got out, I grabbed Reese and headed into the house. I walked in her room and laid her on her bed. I had to wake her up again and put her in the bathtub and she started crying the entire time. "Taylor chill out. You gone get to go back to sleep!" I semi yelled only making her cry harder.

Once I finally finished, I dried her hair and lotioned her up before I put her in some shorts and a tank top. It was like 80 degrees and it was only 9:30.

I went in our room and took a shower before throwing on some shorts am socks and going down into the kitchen where Kyra was walking around with Reese on her heels, her wild curly mane everywhere. I scooped Reese up and kissed all over her face making her laugh.

"Still mad at me baby?" I asked. She shook her head no and ran her all finger over my freckles before touching her own face. "Yep, you have them too Reese Cup."

"Such a daddy's girl." Kyra mumbled with a smile as she placed ice cream in front of all of us. "Josh is always under you so don't start." She laughed and ruffled his hair. "You take a shower?" He nodded.