41

Kyra

I opened the front door and Trey walked in holding Kelly's hand. They both gave me hugs and I lead them into the family room. "How are you guys?"

"Good, were about to move in together." I started clapping excitedly. "I'm so happy for you two. You're like the perfect couple." Kelly blushed. "Thanks girl."

"Where is the baby? You know we haven't had a chance to come see him."

I smiled. "I'll be right back."

I walked up the steps and entered Joshua's room. He was awake staring up at me as I neared his crib. I swooped him up and made my way back down.

I gently placed him in Treys arms and adjusted his arms so that he was supporting him correctly.

For a few minutes they just played with him and admired his features, arguing about who he looked like.

"Yo, lil man is fire." Trey said making me smile.

"He's so handsome Kyra." Kelly mumbled making faces at him.

"White skin, don't have no more babies with that nigga, y'all sailing the banana boat and shit." I started laughing.

"Don't talk about my baby! He's just a little light." Trey kissed his teeth. "He looks white as hell.

Kelly smacked his head. "Your so rude." She muttered. "Aren't you white Ky?"

"Partially, I'm also Dominican. My dad's darker than me." Kelly looked at Trey with a look that said he sounded like an idiot and he kissed his teeth.

The doorbell rung and I got up and jogged to the door. Cam walked in and shut the door. I followed him back into the living room and his face lit up.

"Yo, Trey! Wassup my nigga." They laughed as they caught up and I sat next to Kelly who was playing with Josh.

He smiled a little as she held a conversation with him. I thought it was cute. He started to cry after a while, and I shifted into mommy mode. I got up and went in the kitchen.

I got a bottle out of the fridge and poured the formula into it before heating it up. I made my way back into the living room and Cam was now holding him.

I handed him the bottle and he sat down. I bit my lip and sighed wondering when Cam had got back in town.

The NBA cares project had gone to some schools in Massachusetts and they had been gone for a week and a half.

After he was done, I reached my hand out for the bottle and went back in the kitchen to sit it in the dish rack.

"Hey, we're heading out." Trey said giving me a hug. Kelly gave me a long hug and smiled. "He's beautiful, you're doing so good." I smiled. "Thank you."

Walking back in the living room I noticed Cam was struggling to get him to burp. Josh was laying on his shoulder as he lightly patted his back, but Josh wasn't budging. I had the same problem because he wouldn't burp on our shoulders anymore, so I called Anna.

Josh kept throwing up the milk, so I got scared. I walked over to Cam and sat next to him. "Can I help you?"

"I got it." I shook my head. "You don't, stop being stubborn.." I muttered bitterly.

I pulled Josh from his arms and sat him on my lap. I held his chest and patted him probably ten times before he burped. I placed him back in Cam's arms and kissed his little cheeks.

I looked up at Cam who was staring at me. "How did you know-"

"Your mom." I said playing with my fingernails. He nodded.