Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4:

~~~~~~~~~~Brentley's POV~~~~~~~~~

Oh my......was Shea right? Is it destiny? Is it even him? What do I say?

I turned around and locked eyes with an adorable brunette with light blue eyes. No....not him. But he will definitely do!

"Hi, and thanks!" I said trying to look cute and flirty. I mean its not like I would see that guy again. I am gonna call him Coffee Guy because I never got his name. Anyways, I won't see Coffee Guy and plus, I am single and ready to mingle! Haha I can't believe I just used that line....

"Hi, I'm Louis! And you are?" Louis asked distracting me from my odd thoughts.

"My name is Brentley."

"That is a beautiful name! So let me guess, it is girls night out?" He asked nodding his head in Maranda and Shea's direction.

"Yeah, the three amigos out on the town! What about you, a guy out looking for a good time??" I asked laughing at how stupid I just sounded saying 'the three amigos'.

"Hahaha! Actually I am waiting on my girlfriend, she went to the restroom. I just came over to order our drinks!" He said sweetly.

"Well I hope you two have a good night! She is a lucky girl!" I said thinking how sweet he was. Now that I know he has a girlfriend I back off, she is truly lucky! He is cheeky!

"Thanks! You too! Oh, wait...umm...this is kind of awkward but would you mind if I got your number? I promise, I don't mean it like that." He asked looking nervous.

"Erm....sure." I said trying to not show how nervous I really was. I wrote it down on a napkin and handed it over to him.

"There you go!" I said as I handed it over.

"Thanks, you won't regret it!" He said as he walked away to a beautiful girl who just walked out of the ladies room.

"Welcome..." Is murmured as he had left.

"So what was that? That was the weirdest flirting I have ever seen." blurted Maranda as she gave me a confused look.

"I am not even sure but he has a girlfriend so it doesn't even matter." I said thinking of an understandable excuse for what just happened.

"Wait. If he has a girlfriend why did he ask for your number??" Maranda asked still looking confused.

"I don't know why but he said he didn't want it for those reasons so it is for something else. I just don't know what that "else" is." I say looking just as confused as Maranda.

I decide to brush it off and go dance. We all got up from the bar and danced all night.

-----------------2 Days Later----------------

"Alright class, settle down! Now it is time for Brentley to present to us her original. So please all come up to the front and enjoy!" Yelled Mrs. Bell as she walked to the stereo to play the song I chose to dance to. It is one of my favorites called 'Feel Again' by OneRepublic. The music began to play and I danced. When it was over the room filled with applause.

"Nice work Miss. Brentley! I truly am impressed but don't forget on your arms could have a softer angle." Said Mrs.Bell complimenting me for the first time ever. I wasn't surprised that she threw in some critical judgement. But I don't care, she liked it!!!

"Thank you so much!" I said trying not to freak out.

"Alright, class dismissed!" She yelled at us showing us the door.

I changed out of my ballet shoes and into my Uggs. It felt like heaven. Then I reached for my phone and car keys. I saw I had a text from an unknown number.