Chapter 27

Thank you loves for 2.26K!!!

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, & READ!!

Song: Hard Work by Ella Henderson

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 27

~~~~~~Brentley's POV~~~~~~

"Hellooo boys, how are you?" I ask as I walk back into the living room to find Harry and Zayn sitting with Niall.

"We're fine thanks." Harry said calmly as I sat down next to Niall.

"So what are you stopping by for?" Niall questioned.

"Oh, we hadn't heard from you since you left last night so we just wanted to make sure you were alright. You were so drunk!" Harry and Zayn laughed as Niall blushed.

"What are you two watching?" Zayn asks pointing towards the frozen tv screen.

"Fast and Furious 6." I answered. I then looked at my phone and saw it was 1:00 pm and I had to pack and get ready to go to Shea's later.

"I hate to run but Shea wants to have a girls night in tonight and I need to make sure my studies are done plus I need to pack. I'm sorry, but I need to go." I said, but directing it more towards Niall.

"It's alright, we can finish the movie later." Niall says with a bit of disappointment.

I get up and walk to the kitchen to get my purse and keys.

"Goodbye boys! See you soon!" I say as I walk towards the front door.

"Bye Brentley!" They say in unison and wave. I wave back and then turn to Niall.

"I'll let you know when I get home and I'll call you before I go to bed tonight. I'm sorry for having to go now." I say with my head down.

"You have nothing to feel sorry about. If you want, you can stay here so that you aren't alone?" He says as he tilts my fave to look me in the eyes.

"Thank you, I'll think about it." I say as he opens the door.

"Bye Niall." I say as I hug him and don't let go for a few moments. I'm scared and in those few moments I felt untouchable.

"Bye Bre." He says as I let go. I walk to my car and put the keys in the ignition. I reverse and look in my rear mirror and see Nick begin to follow. I wave to Niall as I leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Because of your comments and 2.26K reads I decided to start writing again! I know this is a super short update but I'm not sure where I want the story to go yet!

Comment if you have any ideas!!

GOAL: 5 stars on this chapter to know if I really should continue x

THANKS BUNCHES LOVES!