Chapter 14

CHAPTER 14:

~~~~~~Brentley's POV~~~~~~

I came to my senses after fainting and opened my eyes.

I was in a room with white walls and a clothing rack full of clothes along the left wall. On the right wall was a vanity with light bulbs around the mirror. There was make up spread across the counter of the white vanity.

Great. Are they going to make me a stripper?

I looked to see what I was laying on and saw it was a brown leather couch. On the wall opposite to me was a red door.

A door!

I checked in my pocket of my hoodie for my phone.

Still there.

I got up and walked slowly over to the red door trying to not make a sound.

I pressed my ear against the crack in the door and listened for any one one the opposite side.

"Should we wake her up?"

"Make sure we have some Valium for her in case fainting gave her a headache. She needs to be in top shape for the date."

Maranda? Shea?

What are they doing here?

We have to get out!

I opened the door slightly and peeked around. Both Maranda and Shea stared at me with bright eyes and big smiles.

What?

"What are you two doing here? We have to get out! And why are you looking at me like that? C'mon lets go!" I said as I ran out of the room looking for more of the men in black.

I looked behind me to see Maranda and Shea laughing and still looking at me with bright eyes and big smiles.

Seriously?!

"Brentley, calm down! We got those guys to take you and bring you here so that we can get you ready for your date!" Maranda said as she walked towards me giving me a hug to calm me down.

"I love you but hate you two so much!" I said as Shea gave me a hug as well.

"C'mon, let's get you dolled up!" Shea said as she dragged me back into the white room.

She sat me down in a chair in from of the white vanity. She turned the chair to face the clothing rack full with some of my clothing and some that must be Maranda and Shea's.

"First outfit choice!" Maranda said as she held up skinny jeans with a teal blue flowing tank top and a light tan leather jacket.

"Super cute and comfortable!" I said giving it a thumbs up.

"Second choice!" Shea said as she held up navy high waisted shorts with a cream knit sweater to tuck into the shorts loosely.

"Cute jewellery is also included." Shea said smiling at her choice.

"That looks so cute! Love it!" I said also giving it a thumbs up.

"Third choice!" Maranda said as she held up skinny jeans with a loose Rolling Stones cut-off sleeved tank top.

"Perfect! That's the one!" I said jumping out of the chair and quickly changing.

I walked around like a model showing off the outfit.

"Perfect! Now, hair time!" Maranda said as she sat me back down into the chair inform of the vanity. She took my hair out of my high messy bun and brushed it out.

She turned the Chi straightener on and began to section my hair off. I have medium length, thick brown ombré curly hair. It takes sectioning and a hour to straighten.

We talked about tonight and how Niall asked. I also told them about Louis' special visit earlier that morning.

~~~~~~~~2 hours later~~~~~~~

(4:30 p.m.)

"Alright hair is done!" Maranda said as she turned the Chi off.

Shea stood up off the couch and walked over, "Yay! Make up time!"

"Please do something suttle and close to natural." I asked giving her the pleading eyes. I hardly ever wear make up so when I do wear it I get really insecure.

"Sure thing!" She said as she gave me a reassuring smile.

Shea used mineral powder as my foundation, a dark natural eye look, and red lip stick that matched the red on my shirt.

I honestly loved it!

"I love it! Thank you loves for everything! It means sooo much!" I said as I gave both a big hug.

I took one last look in the mirror at my final outcome. My outfit sat perfectly accenting my curves and my shoes were black flats, my make up giving me a night out look but suttle, and my hair was straight with my cheekbone length bangs swooped back.

I was excited but I could feel a while zoo in my stomach.

"Let's go beautiful!" Maranda yelled down the hall on the way to her car so she could drop me off at my flat before Niall gets there to pick me up.

"Coming!" I said as I ran after them and got in the car.

No turning back now!

---------------------------------------------

I finally updated!! And thank you so much for over 260 reads! PLEASE KEEP SPREADING THE WORD AND READING :)

What will happen on their date???

Get this to 300 reads to find out!!!

Thanks loves!