Chapter 18

Thank you loves for over 470 reads!! I can't believe how big this is getting!

Song: Good Life by OneRepublic

---------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 18:

~~~~~~~~Harry's POV~~~~~~

"Lou she will be here in ten minutes!" I yelled at Louis who was busy playing FIFA.

I rolled my eyes at Louis' attitude. I am excited for tonight to hopefully straighten things out with her and see if their possible relationship could still happen.

"I'm coming just 5 more minutes left in the match!" Louis said as his eyes were glued to the telly screen.

"Fine." I said sitting on the couch next to him waiting for Brentley.

*Knock Knock*

"Coming!" I said as I got up and walked to the door.

"Hi Harry!" Brentley said as she stood in the door way smiling at me.

"Come on in love." I say smiling and stepping back as I open the door for her to come in.

"BRENTLEY!" Louis say as he jumps off the couch and runs to Brentley and gives her a huge hug. She just laughed as he spun her around and once she was set down she finally managed to say, "Hi Louis!".

"Sit down love, you can make yourself at home." I say smiling while sitting down next to her.

"Thank you. So what did you two need to talk to me about?" She said not being able to stop smiling. Hmmm.

"We just wanted to get to know you more! And talk to you about a certain recent event. You seem giddy, what happened?" Louis said looking at her with a cheeky smile.

"Well I just came from having dinner with Niall. I guess I am just happy!" She said smiling even bigger than before.

"Ah, okay. So I assume that you two worked everything out then!" Louis said looking at me and winking.

I smile back glad that our work was already done for us. Now time for fun! And a little juicy secrets about what she was so giddy about. I really like Brentley, she is practically the girl version of Niall except a bit softer spoken.

"Yes we did!" Brentley says happily.

There goes my chance of getting any details about what happened. I will have to call Niall later.

"So to tell if you can be in our crew you must pass the test of FIFA. Can you handle the challenge?" I say cheekily and trying to act gangster seeing if she will accept.

"Challenge accepted. Bring it curly!" She says returning my cheeky smile.

"I call Manchester!" I say as I grab my controller.

"I want South Africa." Brentley said selecting her team.

"Why would you want them?" Louis asked confused.

"Because they are my home team! My entire family is from there." She said proudly.

South African, nice. Oh! I need to ask her about Maranda. I can't forget.

"Wow, that's amazing!" Louis says returning his gaze back to the match.

~~~~~40 minutes later~~~~~~

"No way! That's not right! That is clearly a faul!" I yell at the telly not wanting to accept the fact that she beat me.

"It was not a faul! I won fair and square! I guess I passed the test!" She said laughing and trying to change the subject to make me feel better.

"Fine." I said not being able to hold in my laughter.

"I hate to have to cut the night short but I need to go. I had a great laugh! Thank you so much for having me over." Brentley said as she set her controller down and walked to collect her things.

"We had a good laugh as well. Thanks for coming over! See you soon." Louis said as he hugged her goodbye.

"I will walk you out." I said as I gave her a hug as well and walked her to the door.

"By the way before you go, how is Maranda doing?" I asked a bit shy not sure of what her reaction will be.

"She is doing good. I will send you her number if you want to ask her personally." She said winking at me and smiling.

"Thanks." I laughed lightly while smiling happily.

"Bye boys!" She said as she walked out.

~~~~~~~~Niall's POV~~~~~~~

I was watching an old Derby game that I had missed earlier today and I couldn't even focus properly cause I was still so happy about how tonight went. I don't think I could ask for anything better.

I look and see that it is only 8:30.

I have some press tomorrow for This Is Us so I decide to go to bed early since we start at 8. Which is far to early if you ask me.

I turn the telly off, climb in bed and switch my nightstand light off. I lay on my back and go over everything that had happened today. I literally can't wait for Saturday. I am buzzing.

~~~~~~Brentley's POV~~~~~~

I got back to my flat and got ready for bed. I had such a good night but I am so tired. I will have to wait until tomorrow to tell Shea and Maranda about it. I climb in bed and snuggle up in the covers. I can't wait until Saturday when I get to see him again. I push my hair out of my face and slowly drift off to sleep with the thought of Niall on my mind.

---------------------------------------------

This is just a filler but next chapter.... :)

Get this to 520 reads and 55 votes for the next chapter!

Thanks loves! Hope you enjoy!