Chapter 26

The other part of the double update!! Thanks so much for all of the reads!!! 1,200! WOW!!!

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, AND READ!

Song: Believer by American Authors

----------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 26

~~~~~~~~Brentley's POV~~~~~~~~

We were about 3/4 of the way finished with the movie and both of us were on the verge of falling asleep. Just feeling the comfort of him right next to me, the rise and fall of his chest, the steady pounding of his heartbeat, and his hand in mine gives me a comfort like no other.

Just as I was about to fully dose off my phone rings. We both jolt a little at the sudden sound. I pick up my phone which was next to me on the couch. Shea.

"I will be right back." I say as I stand up and walk to the bathroom quickly to talk to Shea.

"Hey Shea!" I say, glad to hear her voice.

"Hey lady! Are you busy tonight at around six?" She asks excitedly.

"Not at all! What do you have planned?" I ask eager to hear what she has planned.

"I was thinking pizza and movies at my flat?"

"Sounds perfect! See you at six!"

"Fantastic! Bye love!"

"Bye!"

I press end and walk out of the bathroom. I figured it would be something serious but apparently not.

"Hiiii Brentley!"

~~~~~~~~~~Niall's POV~~~~~~~~~

Brentley quickly gets up to answer the phone in the bathroom.

Who called?

As I contemplate who it could be, I hear a knock at the door. I get up and walk to see who it is.

I open the door to see Harry and Zayn.

"Hey mate! How's it going?" Zayn says as he walks in and Harry follows.

"Hey Zayn! Alright, I guess. Er, thanks for the party last night! It was the craic! Hi Harry!"

We sit down on the couch.

"Hi Nialler! But what do you mean just 'alright'? Brentley is here! How could things be 'alright'?" Harry asks bouncing his eyebrows and grinning cheekily.

"She is here, so can I tell you why later? And no nothing like that happened. Dirty minded you lot!" I say correcting Harry.

"Whatever you say...!" Zayn says looking at me as if I were lying.

As he finishes his sentence Brentley walk out of the bathroom.

She looks surprised and smiles as Harry shouts, "Hiiii Brentley!".

----------------------------------------------

Another filler but it needed to happen!

GOAL: 1,300 reads!!

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, AND READ!!!