Chapter 24

Thank you sooo much for all the reads! I am so glad you like it!

PLEASE COMMENT! I would love to hear your opinions!!!!

Song: Reverse by Gabrielle Aplin

----------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 24:

~~~~~~~~Brentley's POV~~~~~~~~

*RING......RING.......RING....*

My eyes suddenly open and I scramble through my sheets to see Niall calling.

"Hello?.." I say sleepily.

"Are you alright? Who was the Guy last night!?" He asked slamming me with too many questions for this early, in my opinion.

"I'm alright thanks. Can we meet up today and we can talk about it?" I ask in attempt of calming him down.

"Yes, can you meet me here in an hour?"

"Yes, see you soon." I say then hang up.

Ugh, I have no clue how to explain it all but he needs to know. I shove my face into my pillow and kick my legs like a child. Once I am done throwing my mini fit I get up and walk to the bathroom. I fix my hair and wash my face. I then open my door and walk to the kitchen.

"Good morning."

I jump and quickly turn to see Nick standing in front of the couch with the pillows and folded blankets to the side.

"Oh, uh, good morning." I say giving a nervous smile.

"What are your plans for today?" He asked calmly obviously looking comfortable.

"I am going to Niall's in an hour then I'm not sure after that. Why?" I say as I continue to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee.

"I just want to know where I will be headed today." He says sitting at the counter watching me make the coffee.

"Oh, right. Would you like a cup?" I ask as I get a mug out for me.

"No thank you, I already had some." He says with a smile.

"Okay." I say as I close the cupboard door.

"So, what do you do?"

"I would just like to know you a bit since you are 'protecting me'?" I add quickly.

"I just make sure nothing happens to you and make sure the deal goes as planned." He said bluntly.

I take a sip of my coffee and smile. "Sounds pretty clear and to the point."

"Excuse me but I am going to get ready." I say walking back into my room and close the door. I quietly lock it just in case.

I press shuffle and let my iPod play. Secrets by OneRepublic plays through my speakers and I smile. I go into my bathroom and turn the shower on. The hot water feels good against my tense muscles. I get out and quickly dry off to escape the cold. I wrap the towel around my body and walk to my closet. I choose a pair of jeans, old tee, light jacket, and vans.

I change, tie my hair up, grab my bag, and walk out.

"You look nice." Nick says as I close my room door behind me.

I smile, "Thanks, it's just casual."

He opens the door on our way out, "Ladies first." He smiles cheekily as I say "Thank you."

We make our way down to the parking lot and I get into my car. I felt comfort as I put the key into the ignition and drove towards Niall's place.

------------------------------------------

I parked in Niall's driveway and got out. I looked behind me and saw Nick was a little ways down the road. He smiled and waved. I did the same before I walked to the front door.

As I reached out to knock, Niall opened up and engulfed me in a massive bear hug. I smiled and hugged him back. The feeling if his arms around me and the rise and fall of his chest made me feel comfortable and safe. We laughed as we still stood in the middle of his doorway.

His mouth was next to my ear as he whispered, "Good morning love."

I blushed against his chest, "Good morning."

We eventually let go as we walked inside. After he closed the door we walked into the kitchen.

"Would you like something to drink?" He asks as I sit down at the counter.

"No thanks, I had a cup of coffee before I came."

"Okay. Thank you for bringing me home last night! Were you alright afterwards?" He looked up at me in concern.

"It was a pleasure! I'm glad you had fun! And yeah, my brother just had one of his friends take me to him to talk quick." I say looking down and fumbled my fingers. I don't know how he will take the full story. I can feel my heart beating out of my chest.

"Can you be a little less vague please?" His tone concerned.

"My childhood best friend was Ryan. He was like an older brother to me and we were like family. He always promised to look out for me. He wasn't in the best groups and he is now the leader of one of the top gangs in London. He saw how my name was getting into the light and other gangs know how close we are. He wanted me to call of our relationship as soon as possible. I told him I couldn't and drove off. Nick, one of his guys, followed me and told me that he has to protect me from this gang in France that is in the middle of a deal with Ryan. He just has to make sure they don't come near me. Please don't worry about him, he will keep his distance so I can still live my life." I took a deep breathe and sighed deeply after. Niall looked mad, confused, and protective.

"They won't touch you."

~~~~~~~~~~Shea's POV~~~~~~~~

I haven't heard from Brentley in a few days. I had so many things to talk to her about. I had to tell her about my date with Harry and see how her and Niall are doing.

I get my phone from my purse and find her contact.

----------------------------------------------

COMMENT FOR NEXT UPDATE!!

And 1,100 reads!!

Thanks loves!!!