Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6:

~~~~~Brentley's POV~~~~~

I looked from Niall to Louis to Shea. I could feel a slight breeze in my mouth, I guess my jaw dropped when I found out Niall was Coffee Guy. Why didn't I see it then? How did I miss it, I have seen pictures of him and the boys everywhere? Well that doesn't matter now because I am here backstage with him and speechless. C'mon Brentley! Say something!

"Uhh...well what had happened was....Shea, Maranda, and I were at Starbucks a couple days back and we ran into Niall without knowing it was him. Kind of like what happened with you..." I managed to say quickly attempting to break the awkward silence.

Louis' face went from confused to understanding as I quickly told him what had happened.

"Ahh...Okay! Well this makes things easier! Niall can I speak with you a minute?" Louis asked a little too excitedly.

Niall shrugged, stood up from the couch he was originally sitting on comfortably, and followed Louis towards a door on the other side of the room from where we walked in. As soon as the door closed behind him Shea and I turned to look at each other speechless and complete astonishment.

About 2 minutes of staring Shea finally broke the silence, "Holy shit! What are the odds?? Two typical girls meet two out of five of ONE DIRECTION and get asked to go backstage and to watch them perform!!!" She squealed as she jumped up and down like a five year old who just got a puppy.

I was too happy to care that I just jumped up and down and squealed with her.

"But what do I do? Well at least we know you we're right haha. I just am not sure what to think right now I am just so shocked!" I said in between laughs trying to put together what had just happened.

"Well just be you and he will love you because of that!.....Plus who wouldn't want a girl like us?!" Shea said laughing and trying to catch her breath from jumping up and down.

As we were laughing and trying to not hyperventilate Niall and Louis walked back in the room with big smiles like us.

"Well the show starts in 30 minutes so we have to go and get ready! Through that door to your left is the arena, you ladies will have seats in the sound box with Eleanor and Perrie." Said Louis giving Niall a quick cheeky grin.

Why is Louis looking at Niall like that?? He is hiding something and I will find out, my curiosity does seem to always get the best of me.

"Alright, good luck boys!" Shea said quickly and dragged me through the door towards the stage before Niall or I could get a word out.

I want to talk to him, see that smile, blue eyes, and hear that thick Irish accent. Every time I think of him I am always forced to be faced with the fact that a girl like me will never end up with someone like him. He has so many other beautiful fans to choose from, I honestly just don't stand a chance. At least we could still be friends. Friends....the word stings and I try to push the thought away. I just need to look at this as one step at a time.....as friends. As the thoughts were rushing through my mind I can't help but go in circles and take in how big the O2 arena really is. Shea all of a sudden took off running through the never ending rows of seats that will soon be filled with screaming and crying fans. I soon follow her and we end up rolling on the floor laughing at how incredible this is. We soon hear screaming coming from the opposite side of the arena. The doors just opened..here we go. We rushed to our seats in the box waiting on Perrie and Eleanor to arrive. The arena continued to get louder and then all of a sudden we hear a group of girls start screaming,

"Eleanor! Perrie! Oh my gosh we love you! Take a picture with us!"

Shea and I quickly turned towards where we heard the screams come from and saw Perrie and Eleanor walk towards us climbing into the sound box. Perrie introduced herself first,

"Hello! I'm Perrie! You two look really cute! I love your jacket!" she said as she pointed to my jacket.

"Thank you! Hello, I am Brentley and this is my best friend Shea!" I said blushing from her compliment earlier.

"Hello, my name is Eleanor! So nice to meet you two!" Eleanor said as she entered the box after taking pictures with some of the screaming fans.

"Hello!" Shea and I said in unison back to Eleanor.

We continued to make small talk as we got situated and waited for the show to begin. Half of my mind was concentrating on the conversations we were having and the other half was still thinking about Niall. I just keep trying to push it to the back of my mind and still seem to fail every time.

I looked around the arena that was filled from front row up to the nose bleeders. This must be amazing to see almost every night and travel around the world. It was like living in a day dream. The lights dropped and you could hear the band start to play the beginning chords of Up All Night. The giant screens that hung above the stage began to print letters that said 'Take Me Home Tour 2013'. Spotlights soon hit the stage and the boys popped up from below the stage and began to sing.

"Incredible..." I murmured as I watched the boys perform.

As Niall was singing his solo in More Than This he pointed to the box, smiled, and waved. The girls around us began to scream their heads off but I could tell that it was meant to me so I replied to him with a smile and a wave. In that moment I could feel my stomach do flips..then the arena went silent. I looked on stage nervously searching for a sign of Niall but only saw the boys gather around the area of the stage where Niall once stood while singing. Security were crowded on the ground below where the boys were standing on stage.....in that moment I felt my heart shatter.

---------------------------------------------

Thank you SO much for over 55 reads!! Each read means so much! Please keep spreading the word about this!!

Where is Niall? What happened? What will happen between Niall and Brentley???

Get this to 65 reads to find out!!!!!

Thanks loves!