Chapter 21

Hello! Short update for now but more will be revealed in the next chapter!!

GOAL: 1,050 reads!

(Wow! Can't believe I can put that!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!)

Song: Never Say Never by The Fray

---------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 21:

~~~~~~~Brentley's POV~~~~~

-----------Flashback------------

"I don't want to be involved. I love you, but no." I say to my brother Ryan sitting across from me on my couch.

"I know and the last thing I want is for you to get hurt. That is why I have my boys watching out for you." Ryan says scooting closer to me and pulling me into a bear hug.

---------------------------------

"Your brother wants to see you." The guy says stepping towards me.

"Just tell him I will call him later. Can't you see I am a bit busy?" I say moving around him to help Niall into the passenger side. I make sure he is comfortable up right and close the door softly.

"He said it was urgent. I am just doing my job. I'm sorry Brentley."

"It's alright." I sigh heavily before continuing," Just follow me and after I drop him off I will go with you."

"Fine."

I get into the driver's seat of Harry's car and start the engine. I can't stop thinking about what Ryan wants. I haven't talked to him in about a year but every now and then I would see one of his guys out on the street. I am soon snapped out of my thoughts by the voice of an intoxicated Niall.

"Where am I? Who are you?" He asked groggily.

"I'm Brentley and you are in Harry's car on our way to your place." I say calmly nervous of his answer.

"Oh, okay." He says before turning and looking outside again.

--------20 minutes later--------

"Here we are." I say as I walk Niall into his place and into his room.

I get him settled in bed, which by this time he is asleep, before I walk away I give him a light peck on the cheek. As I reach the door way of his room I hear a faint voice, "Goodnight Brentley."

"Sweet dreams Niall."

When I walk out I am met by the guy leaning up against his black Porsche.

"Alright. I'm ready." I say as he opens my door for me to climb in.

"It will only be a few minutes until we arrive." He says as the engine revs.

The ride there is silent until he asks a question I never saw coming, "Do you like that guy?"

"Erm that is a bit personal but yes I do. Quite a lot. Why do you ask?" I say looking towards him. His eyes glued to the road in what seems as concentration.

"Just wondering." He says bluntly.

"Alright..." I say ending the conversation.

We finally arrive at an old building just outside London.

"Inside and to the right." He said opening the front door for me.

"Thank you." I say walking in.

"Good evening Brentley." Ryan says behind his large desk.

"What is the formality all about?" I question.

"Come here." He says opening his once folded arms wide for a hug.

I walk over and squeeze strongly. After about two minutes we let go and I sit down in a chair in front of his desk.

"Look I know you are young and looking for love but you being with that guy isn't good. He is getting our last name out which isn't good if the connect the dots. We already had a run in with the police once today because of it. If you don't want to go to jail you need to forget about this guy. I'm sorry but it would be safer for everyone." Ryan says looking me dead in the eyes. I feel like my heart was shattered and I couldn't find the pieces. I finally found someone and now this?

"I'm sorry Ryan. I can't do that." As soon as the words left my mouth I was up and running for the door and jumping into the black Porsche. I drove away as fast as I could go trying to clear my head. The adrenaline still pumping fresh.

---------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUNNNN

Thanks for reading and please spread the word!!!!