Chapter 17

Hello Lovelies!!! Thank you so much for over 430 reads! Wow! You all amaze me! PLEASE keep spreading the word and reading!! It means so much!

Also if anyone wants to make a book cover edit that would be AMAZING! I will choose my favourite and use it as the new cover!!

If anyone wants to make a trailer for this that would be INCREDIBLE!

I hope you enjoy!

Song: Begin Again by Taylor Swift

---------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 17:

~~~~~~Brentley's POV~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of immense thunder shaking through my flat. I jumped a little from fight an listened hearing slight screams from those walking in the streets outside. Eventually I rolled over pulling the covers close to stay warm and reached for my phone.

12:15.

I don't have class until 3 so I could sleep in which felt amazing and was exactly what I needed.

I finally figured I should get up since I heard my stomach growl and rumble. I walked into the kitchen and began my typical morning routine; turn on kettle, get things for coffee/tea, put a slice of bread in toaster, get Nutella/Lyles syrup, get plate and knife. I made myself a cup of coffee and prepared my toast. I smiled at my accomplished breakfast as I walked into the living room. I sat in my favourite spot on the couch and turned on Daybreak to see if the sun would have a chance of coming out.

"Before you weather, we are proud to welcome......ONE DIRECTION!!" Said the new young newscaster as the camera transitioned from her to the boys on stage.

"Shit. Why do you have to be everywhere? Can I not get a break? There goes my breakfast." I say out loud accusing the telly.

Since the weather is right after I decide to go ahead and watch them perform. Best Song Ever begins and I feel like I want to crawl into a hole. They did amazing as usual. Go figure. Don't worry I mean I like them and all but I just can't handle it right now. I finish my toast and take my last sip of coffee. I take my dishes and rinse them off before I set them in the dishwasher. I haven't checked my phone all morning so I go to get it off my nightstand. I click the lock button to light up the screen and see that I have a text from Louis, Niall, and one from an unknown number. Just perfect.

I decide to open Louis' first since I have nothing against him.

From: Louis

'Good morning Brentley! Please call me when you get this. Thanks x.'

Alright, I will after I read Niall's and see who the unknown number was.

Here we go.

From: Niall

'Good morning, can we talk? Please x'

Well he did say please. Part of me wants to be pissed and sarcastic but the other knows how much I care and hurt. I desperately want to talk to him and work things out. I am glad that he wants to talk, but would it be smart to walk out now before I really get hurt?

I will call him before Louis.

From: Unknown

'Hello Brentley! It's Harry x We need to talk so please call me when you can.'

Okay really? What does everyone want to talk about?

Alright, first is Niall. I select his number and listen to it dial as I walk back to my spot on the couch.