Chapter 25

WOW! Thanks so much for 1,200 reads!!!

I am going to do a double update for you all going 100 OVER the goal!!!

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, AND READ!!

Song: Sink or Swim by Lewis Watson

----------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 25

~~~~~~~~~~~Niall's POV~~~~~~~~

As Brentley explains part of her childhood to me I start to feel uneasy. I know we just started dating and things have gone a little fast because of this certain situation. I just can't stand the thought of someone that I care about in danger. Not only does she have to deal with university, the light of fame, and a new relationship but also a part of her past coming back to haunt her. I don't necessarily like the idea of another man looking after her but I know that I couldn't step in since I would only make matters worse. She begins to calm down and talk slower as she finishes. A tear leaves the corner of her eye and my heart sinks low.

"They won't hurt you." I say as I brush my thumb across her cheek and wipe away the tear.

She smiles at my gesture, "Thank you. It means a lot to know you will be there with me." Her voice shook slightly as she choked down anymore tears.

"Always. Now, how about a movie and a cuddle?" I ask just wanting to hold her and feel her next to me.

She smiles, even though I know it isn't her true one, "I would love to. What are we watching?"

We get up and walk into the sitting room. She goes and makes herself comfortable in the corner spot of the couch as I look through my movies. I name a few with no luck. I am almost through all that I have, "Fast and Furious 6?".

She grins cheekily and shouts, "Yes! Please can we watch that one?" She gives me the puppy face as she batts her eyelashes. I can't say no to her precious face.

"Yeh, I really like this one." I say as I put the disc in the player and switch the telly on.

I sit next to her and she steadily scoots closer as she wraps her arms around mine, puts her feet up, and lays her head on my shoulder. I pull the blanket covering her over me aswell and press play.

~~~~~~~~~Harry's POV~~~~~~~~~

"I haven't heard from Niall since he left the party last night. Have you?" I ask Zayn as he sits down next to me.

"No, he's probably sleeping from the massive hangover he has." He says laughing.

"Brentley took him home last night with my car, I should probably go and get it. Will you give me a lift?" I say standing up and putting my flannel back on over my black v-neck tee.

"Yeh, let me just tell Perrie that I'm leaving." He says standing up and heading towards their in home studio.

After waiting a few minutes Zayn reappears. "Alright, let's go!"

We drive to Niall's talking about the tour and random things. We soon pull into his driveway and see Brentley's car parked there too.

"Either she spent the night or she just came by." Zayn says while laughing and winking.

"I guess we will find out." I say laughing and knocking on the door.

----------------------------------------------

It's a little bit of a filler but the details are important!

GOAL: 1,300 reads!!

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, AND READ!!