Chapter 9

Ally POV
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After i finished eating i got up paid and went back to the hotel. when i walked? in i waved at the lady and went to my room. the room was a bit small but there was a bed a attached bathroom a small dresser a lamp and three plug ins it was only 6 ft by maybe 6 but it should do until i get more money i quickly got in bed and went to bed. (morning) i got up and went to the bathroom to shower after i showered i did my hair and put on my uniform. I quickly locked my door and went to the diner when i walked in Jessica quickly ran over the basics with me on what i had to do and that she would show me how to take the orders and to take the orders. It was 7 when we put the open sign on we were putting out cutlery. a bunch of guys walked in and they smelt like they were were wolves but powerful not a Alpha but close. but before them a couple came in with there little kids Jessica and i walked over to them introduced our selves and placed the order and brought it back for the chief.

"Ok Ally now you go do that table ok?"

Ok..

Hi, My name is Ally and i will be your waitress today do you guys want to start with drinks.

Sure. one of them said

"I want a pepsi."

"Root beer"

"7-up"

"Mountain dew"

"Dr. pepper"

"Orange Crush"

"Cream Soda"

Ok, here are your menu's and i will be back with your drinks!

I went to the kitchen and grabbed the drinks and went back to the table they were whispering about something even I couldn't here them but as soon as they hear me they stopped talking.

Here are your drinks!

"Thx!"

Are you ready to order yet??

They all told me there orders i wrote them down and brought it to the chief. after the food was cooked. i brought it to them after that they left and i went to clean there table they left a tip of $5.00 wow! after that i served people the rest of the day having no problems. After we cleaned up we closed up the restaurant.

"You did really well Ally!"

Thx Jessica i will see you tomorrow!

"Ok, Bye!"

Bye!

I watched as Jessica disappeared and i started walking to the hotel when all of a sudden i felt someone grab me and i got knocked out....

---------------------------------------------

Sup, so the chapter is up so happy thx

Comment
&
Vote

~Katniss_girl~