Chapter 3

✔ Edited

Ally's pov

When i had first walked in to the house it was nicer in the inside, it was italian style, the wallpaper was light baige, and the floors where hard wood floor. The best part was everyone was so welcoming, than this little boy walked up to me.

"hi"

Hello whats your name?

"My name is Timmy"

Hello Timmy where is your mommy.

"She is over there"

When i looked to where he was pointing to there was a lady who was smiling at us, she began to walk towards us.

"Hello i am Maranda Timmy's mother, what is your name?"

Hello maranda my name is Ally it is nice to meet you.

Just than alpha mason told me to follow him to my room, but when we got to my room i was astonished it was so beautiful there was light blue walls and carpeted floors a king sized bed and a closet. when i opened the closet door i was surprised to see that there were clothes in it.

Alpha Mason how did you get clothes that quickly?

"Just call me Mason and i sent some of the females to the mall when we were walking back".

Oh well thank you Mason.

"if you need anything come see me i will be in my office down the hall.

I watched as he walked away to his office. i went back to my room and shut the door.

______________________________________________________________________________

Ok so i finally got a chapter up sorry for the wait i had alot of homework and stuff so i will try to update more often