Chapter 16

Ally's POV
-----------------

Seeing them together, and happy, made my wolf howl in sadness, because of the loss of her mates. I was getting sad though, i was ok at first but, when a your wolf gets sad, mad, or emotional you do to. They are apart of you, so there like a second brain. There always helping you make decisions good or bad.

"HEY! i make the good decisions, you just don't follow them!"

Bella, no you don't you wanted to kill a pack mate, because she won a race. It was not even against us!

"Well she was bragging, don't brag or you will start begging, for your life at least she said with a smirk"

"You scare me sometimes, wait more like all the time"

"Eh, i'm your wolf so technically, your scared of yourself. Now thats good!"

I'm blocking you out now

"Wa---"

When i looked up they were making out in the booth.

Ewwwww!! i don't want to see my brother and his mate practically doing it in a booth in front of me!!!!

"Sorry sis"

You should be sorry my eyes were innocent now not so much *shudder* now that that is done with hi i'm Ally whats your name?

"Hi my name is Jewel" she said while blushing.

Jewel were gonna be best friends!

"Really? yay i made my first friend!!!" Jewel said

"We should probably head back to the pack house."

"Oh ok i will just go back to work."

"Yeah right i just found you you are not leaving my eye sight you are coming to my pack house!"

"But what about my job i can't just leave it!"

"My mate will not! Have to work to get money! You are coming to my pack house!

"Ok"

So i feel like you guys forgot about me yeah what about your sister and your best friend hint hint.

"Sorry sis"

"Sorry ally"

Yeah yeah its fine.

Lets just go to the pack house....

----------------------
Ok so sorry for the late update but i have alot of stuff going on and i'm going to have exams soon so i'm going to try to update whenever i can but plz be patient ok so

Comment
&
Vote

~Katniss_girl~