Chapter 13

Ally's POV
------------------

Why can i not remember my past, i was always told at a young age we were climbing a really tall tree. We had made a bet, whoever made it to the top first without saying that the other one is the best person in the world and i stink like tuna fish. At the time it was the worst thing to say, but now that i think about it, it really wasn't. Apparently i kept climbing even when he said it, but on the branch closet to the top it snapped and i fell. I could never remember this, but whenever i asked about my past and why i could never remember it they told me that story. i believed it until now, i just don't understand.. why would they take me, did they know that i was special. what if they had tried to kill me, oh wait one tried to! i'm going to call them things, the "things" made up most of my childhood. now i know that when i would ask them what happened they made stuff up, wow they had an active imagination. I wonder what my life would have been like if i lived here all my life and not there. would i had been popular, nerd or famous even just kidding on the last one. But seriously what would i had been like a snob? Eww just no, That would never happen. Would i have lots of friends, i have so many questions and so many would always be un answered. some can be, but some i will never know and thats ok. everything happens for a reason, nothings a accident. and thats how i like it....

---------------------------------------------

Double update!!!! yay clap on the back for me lol 👋👋 ok so

Comment
&
Vote

~Katniss_girl~