chapter 17

Jaycobs Pov
-------------------

I found my mate, I can't believe it I have been looking for so long I'm already 21. I never thought to check here, I could have found her so much faster.. I had not been really paying attention to our surroundings I was just watching Ally it was quite amusing but when I looked up and I saw her standing there. It was like my world stopped and it was only her and I. I know that sounds so cheesy but it's true. I forgot Ally was sitting there to we had talked a bit when I kissed jewel. That was when Ally interrupted us, and I realized u forgot about her when I was talking to my mate, and to make it worse Both her mates are gone so I feel like a total dick now... I will just make it up to her later. Jewel kept arguing with me because I wouldn't let her work there anymore and she would move in with me. It took alot of negotiating but I finally got her to agree to living with me.

Present time

We just got into the car and I watched as Ally and my mate where laughing and fighting to get to the front seat Ally on but said Jaycob would be way to distracted if you were in the back, and I kind of feel like making it home so you sit in the front.

They kept talking the whole way home, but me? I was still worried about Ally I don't know what to do they are after her and now I have a mate I have to find a way to watch both of them.. uh what am I going to do. As I was thinking I felt my mate grab my hands and I slowly started letting go of the death grip I had on the steering wheel I slowly looked at her and smiled when I looked back there was wolves everywhere I tried to swerve I heard the scream of my mate and sister and than we hit them...

----------------------------
Hi I know it's been a while but here you go another chapter and there only 3 more chapters left
So sad. But anyway should I make a sequel I'm not sure yet but please tell me and I would appreciate it if you would

Vote
&
Comment thx

~Katniss_girl~